Juve keep hold of Buffon (2 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
IF you were buffon!! :LOL:

but...i think gigi loves juventus very much!

he can be in ANY team he wants,i doubt if there is ANY team who doesn't want him.
but he is staying here of causre.

and...i heard that nedved has greek managers and that he would be very happy to work in a greek tema.

but shity..that greek teams do not have the money to pay him.

a good greek player is payed around 100.000 euros when nedved is getting around 3.8 millions

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #105
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

a good greek player is payed around 100.000 euros when nedved is getting around 3.8 millions

:D if greeks want to take nedved, they must sell half of the squad just for his payments :D

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
    If I were Buffon, I would love Juve more than Parma :D
    hmmmm.... if I were Buffon i would love Parma... i mean... DP have Padova and Conte have Lecce so its rather considerable that they change their allegiance... but Parma is still a big club so its not a shame to support it..

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    i support parma,i think it's a great club and i was very sorry about it's crisis.

when i was there this winter,their crisis' news were every day on tv and i saw much concern form everyone.

but now i think the situation is better...

OP
    The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #111
    parma is not a bad team, i like them...

the fact they sold buffon to us, makes me love parma a little bit :D

anyway, let's get back to topic :p

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

hmmmm.... if I were Buffon i would love Parma... i mean... DP have Padova and Conte have Lecce so its rather considerable that they change their allegiance... but Parma is still a big club so its not a shame to support it..
    I have never said that it's a shame support Parma. I am actually more sympathetic to this club after Parmalat filed bancropsy. The team is in a deep trouble, unfortunately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)