Juve interested in Barbie ? (1 Viewer)

Mar 14, 2004

nah,from what I have seen,he's slow,bad aerial play(and take a look at his height),pussy in duels and all the shit I can remember from yesterdays game. BUT...he manages to put himself in good positions all the time and score. We had that kind of player once and we sold him to Milan as I can remember....why getting one now?

Berbatov is unproven for me,few mediocre years in Bundesliga and one season shine in premiership don't make a superb player. IMO,let's stick with Palladino & Govinco and reinforce our midfield & defence ....

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
berbatov is my cousin....ive always told him that one day he would have reached juve.....if juve is really interested in my cousin i can call him this afternoon and make him consider the bid

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
berbatov has been spurs' best player this season, has a great shot and has a good header. He has great vision and sets up play delightfully. Great buy, but we will need someone fast next to him, like he has Defoe, Lennon and Keane at spurs, as he likes to pass the ball over the defence

Jul 2, 2006
nah,from what I have seen,he's slow,bad aerial play(and take a look at his height),pussy in duels and all the shit I can remember from yesterdays game. BUT...he manages to put himself in good positions all the time and score. We had that kind of player once and we sold him to Milan as I can remember....why getting one now?

Berbatov is unproven for me,few mediocre years in Bundesliga and one season shine in premiership don't make a superb player. IMO,let's stick with Palladino & Govinco and reinforce our midfield & defence ....
:agree: proof

about berbatov

he is player of teams like Leverkusen and Totenham,We dont need him
I watched him since 2000,nothing special

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
And please can you explain who is Juve material ??? I mean if Manu the winner of EPL wants him how he is not good enough for us ??? Do we have a btter squad than ManU I really dont know???
he is good in EPL but not in Serie A

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If he stayed/left who would u prefer Red?
If Trez left I would say Hunter as I don't think the two could play together and Hunter would be a direct replacement.

If Trez stayed I would say Berbatov as he has the movement and vision to be able to provide for Trez and form a partnership with him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)