Juve interested in Barbie ? (2 Viewers)

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
Juve test Spurs' resolve with £25m Berbatov bid
Last updated at 23:43pm on 12th May 2007

Comments Comments (5)
The chase for Dimitar Berbatov has become Europe-wide, casting doubts on the 26-year-old Tottenham striker’s assertion that he is staying at White Hart Lane.

A bid of £25 million, understood to be from Juventus, has set the mark which the rest will have to match or beat to tempt Spurs into a quick profit on the player they bought from Bayer Leverkusen for £10.9m last summer.

Barcelona and Real Madrid are in the frame but don’t rule out Manchester United.

Sir Alex Ferguson, with midfielder Owen Hargreaves sealed if not quite signed, wants a world-class striker next.

He will test Spurs’ resolve to keep Berbatov and hasn’t given up on Barca’s Samuel Eto’o either.

I don't believe we will offer 37.5mln euro for berbatov or at least I hope we won't.
I think he is good player but is not good enough for Juve. Here in Bulgaria we used to call him "Barbie". ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
why not ? and he is near to zlatan and after 3 years he will be very great ...look MU bought Rony for almost same price at less age than....Barbie :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Soure?

Berbatov basically siad yesterday that he will stay at Spurs next season.

Would love to see him at Juve but not sure he is worth that much.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Hehehe, I suggested his name earlier :) And now the Management are following my league. The sad news part is that Chelsea are bidding for him. Considering most of the players are from africa, they have the Cup of African Nations next year, which will suck-out half of chelsea's elite players.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
37.5m € :rofl:

Transfer rumors really hit a new low these last couple of days. :cry:
Thats my same thought...

Knowing you Mark, transfers is your specialty and you are very interested in them. However, I rarely read transfer news, and even more rarely check transfer threads.

I'd rather wait until the summer when the real actions is ;)

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Thats my same thought...

Knowing you Mark, transfers is your specialty and you are very interested in them. However, I rarely read transfer news, and even more rarely check transfer threads.

I'd rather wait until the summer when the real actions is ;)
I'll follow in that becoz it's really disgusting :sick:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Fucking sweet. Berbatov is class and he could form a lethal partnership with either Del Piero or Trezeguet. If there's any chance of us getting him we should go for it. I'm probably being a bit biased because he's one of my favourite players, but Berbatov is better than Huntelaar and Iaquinta combined.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Berbatov is awesome, but we need to strengthen other parts of the team first, where spending big money would have a greater impact. Plus, if were looking for another striker, Huntelaar would cost less than £25m.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Juve test Spurs' resolve with £25m Berbatov bid
Last updated at 23:43pm on 12th May 2007

Comments Comments (5)
The chase for Dimitar Berbatov has become Europe-wide, casting doubts on the 26-year-old Tottenham striker’s assertion that he is staying at White Hart Lane.

A bid of £25 million, understood to be from Juventus, has set the mark which the rest will have to match or beat to tempt Spurs into a quick profit on the player they bought from Bayer Leverkusen for £10.9m last summer.

Barcelona and Real Madrid are in the frame but don’t rule out Manchester United.

Sir Alex Ferguson, with midfielder Owen Hargreaves sealed if not quite signed, wants a world-class striker next.

He will test Spurs’ resolve to keep Berbatov and hasn’t given up on Barca’s Samuel Eto’o either.

I don't believe we will offer 37.5mln euro for berbatov or at least I hope we won't.
I think he is good player but is not good enough for Juve. Here in Bulgaria we used to call him "Barbie". ;)
I don't get it he is not good enough for Juve but enough good for the likes of ManU and Barca :disagree: I really hate so called Juve-material pronoun...

But I must admit his asking price is too much :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)