JUVE in the UAE (1 Viewer)

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
JUVE will be arriving in the UAE in ABU DHABI , the capital on 2 January 2003 to play a match against the world stars team. The match will be held in honour of Adnan Al Telyani , player of the century in EMIRATES . This will be JUVENTUS first visit to the Arabian Gulf . SO WELCOME HERE JUVE !!!:D:D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
NeLLy

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    They sent invitations to ROMARIO , nawaf el temyat , pierre essa and other players i cant remember who was invited too ..

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    Juve has time, because the last game this year will be played on 22th December and the next no sooner than on 12th January ... plenty of time :)

We will stay in UAE till 6th January I think.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    So much for my plans :down: I was kinda hoping they will visit mid-january. Now I will miss the whole thing :fero:

OP
    NeLLy

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    yes as you said Nina i think they will be staying till the 5th or 6th of JAN.

supporter

Dec 10, 2002
    Im so lucky, last y:Dear I travelled to whatch Juve In turin, this year they are coming to me.

Im not sure but Stankovich is coming, Weah.

Ill try to update you gentelmens with the players playing.

Forza Juve in my country.

OP
    NeLLy

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    i remember TARIBOWEST , the Nigerian guy with the weird hairdo was invited too.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    It's more of an Oldie team than a world-star team.
    The game is in honor of one of the UAE's greatest players who retired. so he will play along oldies like him against juve.

if u think it's lame Oded, try not to seem interested and give respect to those of us who are going to watch it.

maybe ur just actling like a jelous kid, but this game is a great chance for us to meet the juve players personally.

i dont think the game will interrupt juve too much. they have scheduled training anyway, and the game is not competitive nor is it gonna be physical since juve are playing oldies.
    There is nothing negative about this. It will be a little vacation for juve players as there are nice cities and it's gonna be a new experience for them. The weather this time of year is also incredible.

Add to that the $$$ Juve will get just for running around a pitch for 90 minutes. this unexpected extra cash money might convince moggi to get back one of Brighi, Maresca, Sculli, or Miccoli in the upcomming calcio mercato.

All i see is benifit to everyone (except jelous people like u).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)