JUVE in the UAE (1 Viewer)

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
rui costa have agreed to join the all star team:cheesy: latest news claim that other 'star' players are considering joining the event, too. they only need the agreement from their clubs.

whynot

Dec 18, 2002
4 positive points of juve visit to the UAE

1 going to discover a new culture.

2 they bieng suprised of the crowd and the cermony

3 away from pressure ans them being refreshed

4 a very hostile and frendly weather out there

besides they will come to know how far their poulariy is and believe me a good team for a honourable bu hamdan

i believe that the team will come back after all this, i mean UAE, Christmas and a few new faces in the team .

we will come back to trash the red devils in the champions lg

OP
NeLLy

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #45
    Nakorama, El Nibet and Hani Ramzi will join the ALL STARS TEAM.The referee will be Ali Bu Jaseem,the ref of SENEGAL AND FRANCE game in the world cup and Sweden and ARGENTINE game in the worldcup this year. Information about tickets will be avilable next week .

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by NeLLy ] ++
    Nakorama, El Nibet and Hani Ramzi will join the ALL STARS TEAM.The referee will be Ali Bu Jaseem,the ref of SENEGAL AND FRANCE game in the world cup and Sweden and ARGENTINE game in the worldcup this year. Information about tickets will be avilable next week .
    Sounds like a decent game.

OP
    NeLLy

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #49
    ++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
    Nakorama is Nakamura?

who is El Nibet?

i dont know his name exactly but he is japanese and plays in reggina . and el-nihbet is nour el deen el nibet the deportivo player.:D

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by NeLLy ] ++

i dont know his name exactly but he is japanese and plays in reggina . and el-nihbet is nour el deen el nibet the deportivo player.:D
    Shunsuke Nakamura (Japan, Reggina), not Nakomara.

btw it's Nouredine Naybet (Morocco, Deportivo). i know who it is, but i totally misunderstood who you meant by el nibet.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    picky picky! :rolleyes:
    everyone understood the name and he confirmed it when he said that he plays in depor...

BTW, It's an Arabic name, and the way NeLLy spelled it was correct in terms of how it sounds.
    just like color = colour, airplane = aeroplane...etc.

...so there's no need for the spelling lesson oded :rolleyes:

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    everyone understood the name and he confirmed it when he said that he plays in depor...

BTW, It's an Arabic name, and the way NeLLy spelled it was correct in terms of how it sounds.

actually, airplane and aeroplane mean different things.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

you again! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)