NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #22
    u r right majed

all the people will have benifits out of this:cheesy:

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    It's more of an Oldie team than a world-star team.
    The game is in honor of one of the UAE's greatest players who retired. so he will play along oldies like him against juve.

if u think it's lame Oded, try not to seem interested and give respect to those of us who are going to watch it.

maybe ur just actling like a jelous kid, but this game is a great chance for us to meet the juve players personally.

i dont think the game will interrupt juve too much. they have scheduled training anyway, and the game is not competitive nor is it gonna be physical since juve are playing oldies.
    There is nothing negative about this. It will be a little vacation for juve players as there are nice cities and it's gonna be a new experience for them. The weather this time of year is also incredible.

Add to that the $$$ Juve will get just for running around a pitch for 90 minutes. this unexpected extra cash money might convince moggi to get back one of Brighi, Maresca, Sculli, or Miccoli in the upcomming calcio mercato.

All i see is benifit to everyone (except jelous people like u).
    oi majed majed... you really think i'm jelous? or you just want to make fights? you obviously don't follow, cause i said lame about the world stars team. when i heard world statrs team i stared to be excited (juve playing world stars team. great!). but i was disapoointed with the players that were invited... i think it's quite lame world stars team. i expected something like zidane... or simething. but it's only for the benefit, like you said. and have fun there. :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)