Juve - Here comes Simunic (7 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
sateeh said:
imo

Sculli-i remember he had a good first season with chievo, he played very well.Then he just faded.He doesnt have that much talent in the first place.Thats why we didnt see him playing much in serie A for like two seasons.

Gasbarroni-i like him, he has so much talent and pace.The problem with him is that hes inconsistent.

Konko-seen him playing a couple of times this season and didnt convince me.He has a bit of potential,speed, but not a very good crosses and touch.

didnt see much of Gastaldello,Chiumtino,and Paolucci(head some good things abt him, hoping i would see him playing this season with Ascoli)

Kapo- he has great technical ability,pace but the problem with him is that hes low in confidence.To his credit, we didnt show much in him and i was hoping this season would be his chance.
OK, God knows how many youngsters we have.

I havent seen half of them in action, so I put only those guys I have seen in the list. It is hard for me to see anybody because I only have our three domestic channels, no satelite or cable, so I m pretty much watching only Champions League and Serie A.

There was a show before on our channel called "Petica" and then I could follow the top 5 leagues more than now. Now I havent got a chance to see neither Serie A, Bundesliga, Primera and Premier Ligue. Life sucks! :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark83 said:
OK, God knows how many youngsters we have.

I havent seen half of them in action, so I put only those guys I have seen in the list. It is hard for me to see anybody because I only have our three domestic channels, no satelite or cable, so I m pretty much watching only Champions League and Serie A.

There was a show before on our channel called "Petica" and then I could follow the top 5 leagues more than now. Now I havent got a chance to see neither Serie A, Bundesliga, Primera and Premier Ligue. Life sucks! :D
yeah i know, i've been lucky here as Rai put alot of serie A,B games and the Azzurini so i get the chance to watch a lot of youngesters and small names.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
sateeh said:
yeah i know, i've been lucky here as Rai put alot of serie A,B games and the Azzurini so i get the chance to watch a lot of youngesters and small names.
only problem is u have to wake up in the weee hours of the morning to watch them live!:agree:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Alfio_87 said:
only problem is u have to wake up in the weee hours of the morning to watch them live!:agree:

Wanna swap the countries?:D

And BTW. I just got 500 points from Vlatko(Cheers, Vlatko:pint: )

How about placing some good bookie events, Alfio?:eyebrows:

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
mark83 said:
Wanna swap the countries?:D

And BTW. I just got 500 points from Vlatko(Cheers, Vlatko:pint: )

How about placing some good bookie events, Alfio?:eyebrows:
for a couple of months sure!:D

Ill do the events tomorrow its late here now unless snoop beats me to them which he proberly will!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Alfio_87 said:
yeah, but what can we do. Some EPL games r quite early and early serieA games(11:00pm) and same goes for the serie B games(12:00).

ofcourse thats without the daylight savings :(

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Alfio_87 said:
for a couple of months sure!:D

Ill do the events tomorrow its late here now unless snoop beats me to them which he proberly will!

How come Snoop is so rich and you re so poor?:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)