Juve - Here comes Simunic (3 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
oh no plz
i saw him in the bundesliga.... like we say here finger weg!
don't bring him to juve he plays like boumsong in his first games

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
700,000 a yr contract saves Juve alot of money. I doubt he would be a starter. Im willing to give him a chance. Alot of ppl were saying the same things about Kovac, and he turned out very well.

I doubt he is being brought in as a starter. Nothing more than depth, which is never a bad thing.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
First of all Simunic is pretty good player, but his temper is making big problems, so I'm not sure how this transfer can actually help Juve but i still would love him in our gear. On the other hand like many of you said we should bring some proven defender who can give stability to our defence. If we brin Simunic then we are on a good way of making Croatian contigent in our team. (only if we could brin Modric too :D)

Second thing if we bring Kompany the we found man who will take Alex no.10 when he retires :D

And the last thing is that this rumour about Simunic joining us is just another in the sea of rumours, I mean se far Juve was linked with dozens defenders and midfielders and attackers too and funny thing they all are supposed to come in Januray. So I don't believe to any of theese rumours any more.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I see now what our manager mean by their 5 year plan
(for returning to our previus condition)

we will play with them (Boumsong+Simunic) untill Massiello,Piccollo,Criscito,Palladino,Chiumento etc etc grow up...

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
look i have seen alot of this guy like the croatians no offence to others who think his good they have not seen this guy play i say!
Get the australia v croatia world cup game and u will get a clear idea what this player is!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Alfio_87 said:
look i have seen alot of this guy like the croatians no offence to others who think his good they have not seen this guy play i say!
Get the australia v croatia world cup game and u will get a clear idea what this player is!
but thats a bit unfair. Assesing him on one game,although he really was bad.
I didnt see much of him really, just a few games a while back with him in Hertha Berlin and he looked "Alrite"

The question is how is he over 30 + games?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
goggo said:
First of all Simunic is pretty good player, but his temper is making big problems:agree: On the other hand like many of you said we should bring some proven defender who can give stability to our defence.:tup: only if we could bring Modric too:weee:

Second thing if we bring Kompany the we found man who will take Alex no.10 when he retires:disagree:

And the last thing is that this rumour about Simunic joining us is just another in the sea of rumours, I mean se far Juve was linked with dozens defenders and midfielders and attackers too and funny thing they all are supposed to come in Januray. So I don't believe to any of theese rumours any more:agree: .

I overeacted about Simunic he is not that bad, but he s got a bad temper, thats why I wrote he will break Paolo Montero record in received red cards.:D

Yes, we need quality, experienced defender, not some Masiello and Criscito crap.

Kompany could only take Alex number and thats it. No way Kompany could do things for us like Alex did.

And yeah, we re definitely not gonna bring 10 players in winter although you dont get the point Goggo - Juventus is linked with all these players because they are alternatives to each other, not because Juventus is gonna bring them all.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Cronios said:
I see now what our manager mean by their 5 year plan
(for returning to our previus condition)

we will play with them (Boumsong+Simunic) untill Massiello,Piccollo,Criscito,Palladino,Chiumento etc etc grow up...
:disagree:
Wrong!

This losers are gonna be sold.

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
simunic..no thanx
i don't see why we have to buy another squadplayer, i mean why not get a startingplayer. he is not the player i would think, damn our defence just got really solid.
why not get andrade from depor, he's for sale and he is better.
or milito from zaragosa, whose a bit of a leader as well

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
sateeh said:
may i ask whats ur theory about building a squad ?

Buying proven players.

Of course we need youngsters, but just really talented ones.

I dont believe in every young fellow who plays in Juventus Primavera.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)