Juve - Here comes Simunic (6 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

FIFAWM06 said:
vlatko, i thought that you would be happy that more Croatians are joining Juve :p

Anyways, simunic would be good, barzagli would be great
i want only the best for juve, be it croatian or whatever. simunic is so-so, never liked him much, but i'm willing to give him a shot.

but if juve would be interested in...let's say...luka modric, than i would be thrilled.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Geof said:
Acoording to sports.it, Alessio Secco is following Hertha Berlin's strong and tall Croatian DC Josep Simunic.

The transaction is estimated at 4M Euro, but it is unclear if the Germans will agree with letting their DC leave in January.
Meanwhile, the primary target stays Barzagli, and it seems the three parties want the deal to happen, but negociations are difficult ones. Juventus offered 12 Million + Palladino at the end of the summer, which was rejected because it didn't offer time to find a replacement. Palermo seems to be interested in the young Criscito (coproperty Juve-Genoa), who could be included in the deal.

Please,no.

Stay away from this guy.

He maybe is strong and tall, but he is also slow and clumsy.

If he arrives to Juve, he will break the Paolo Montero record in red cards.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark83 said:
Please,no.

Stay away from this guy.

He maybe is strong and tall, but he is also slow and clumsy.

If he arrives to Juve, he will break the Paolo Montero record in red cards.
well if he plays like montero played in season 2002 then bring him on

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
curi83 said:
Hmm im not sure why we have to buy Simunic...Ok for a rotation in the Team ok why not but if both-Simunic and Barzagli will join us then we will close all the doors to the various Criscito and Masiello. If Barzagli will join Juve Criscito will go to Palermo. But i dont think that Barzagli and Boumsong or Kovac or Simunic are good enough to build a good defense. If we get Barzagli we have to buy another defender that is aproven. Like perhaps Givet. And i will say another thing: Kompany or Senderos are way way way better then Boumsong and Simunic together. Why we dont spend our money to get them ? They will be a little bit expensiver but they will be togehter with Barzagli our Future. And with Simunic the Croatian Fraction will increase more ;-)

Criscito and Masiello are crap.

Arsenal and HSV will surely not leave Senderos and Kompany to nobody.

At least Arsenal wont definitely, HSV maybe in 2-3 years when Kompany market prize increases.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Well, at least Simunic is better than Stjepan Tomas.

That guy is a living disaster.

Robert Kovac and Igor Tudor should whisper in Deschamps eye to buy Luka Modric instead of Simunic.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark83 said:

At least Arsenal wont definitely, HSV maybe in 2-3 years when Kompany market prize increases.
actually the young Criscitio has been playing very well with Serie B leaders Genoa. Very solid the other day i saw him playing against Brescia and the week before it as well (dont remember against who).

Masielo didnt play yet for Siena, so can't judge him yet.

Senderos - i dont know about him, mybe when he matures he would convince.But now i dont think hes that good.

Kompany- well his team's form says it all.Leaking goals and without a win. Am not saying hes to blame, but from wat i've seen for him this season, he isnt as great as i thought. But very skillful i have to say, especially for a defender.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
sateeh said:
actually the young Criscitio has been playing very well with Serie B leaders Genoa. Very solid the other day i saw him playing against Brescia and the week before it as well (dont remember against who).

Masielo didnt play yet for Siena, so can't judge him yet.

Senderos - i dont know about him, mybe when he matures he would convince.But now i dont think hes that good.

Kompany- well his team's form says it all.Leaking goals and without a win. Am not saying hes to blame, but from wat i've seen for him this season, he isnt as great as i thought. But very skillful i have to say, especially for a defender.

Playing for Serie B team is easier than top league so Criscito might not be good as he looks now.

Senderos is very strong and confident for his years. And he doesnt make silly mistakes, he will be great!

Kompany just came to HSV 3 months ago, and Bundesliga is harder than Belgium league. There are more goals scored in average. Kompany will shine!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark83 said:
Playing for Serie B team is easier than top league so Criscito might not be good as he looks now.

Senderos is very strong and confident for his years. And he doesnt make silly mistakes, he will be great!

Kompany just came to HSV 3 months ago, and Bundesliga is harder than Belgium league. There are more goals scored in average. Kompany will shine!
ofcourse its easier, but the good thing about the kid is that he plays with confidence and thats essential for developing.

abt the kompany, for now it looks like the pressure is getting to him.As he has to fill in the shoes of the former captain Van Buyten.
But lets wait and see where he goes later on

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
mark83 said:

be carefull of waht you say you might be talking crap here buddy, criscito is being named as the hottest young prospect in italy where it concerns the defence.

IMO crscito next year will be back with us as will nocerino

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
mark83 said:

and you think that bundersliga is that much better than serie b? :disagree: :disagree:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Let's bring back Criscito instead and if we want a 28 year old center back we should look for better players than Simunic.

We shouldn't touch Criscito or Palladino in our deals. Worst case scenario would be loans, no co-ownership and especially no definitive deals.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
djleli said:
be carefull of waht you say you might be talking crap here buddy, criscito is being named as the hottest young prospect in italy where it concerns the defence.

IMO crscito next year will be back with us as will nocerino

:rofl2:

This guy is killing me!

Chill out, man, I am not your enemy!

If you think that Criscito and Nocerino are good, then take them away to your amateur Club whatever it is, because Juventus is not a Club to have these kind of players.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
There is a rumour that Juve will offer both half contracts of Palladino and Nocerino for half of Bojinov(the half that isnt ours)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Juventus are reportedly ready to sign Hertha Berlin’s Josip Simunic in a bid to strengthen their defence.

Bianconeri sporting director Alessio Secco is working hard on the club’s future transfers and is allegedly ready to make an offer to the Bundesliga side, who have valued the 28-year-old at £2.8m.

The Old Lady could offer Simunic a £700,000 a year contract until 2010 and would be happy to net him as early as January if the two clubs can agree terms.

Born in Australia, the former Hamburg man is an accomplished central defender who can also be fielded on the flanks.

And standing at well over six feet tall, the Croatian international is unsurprisingly strong in the air as he has shown in the German League.

Meanwhile, Juventus are still understood to be tracking Palermo and Italy defender Andrea Barzagli (pictured) for next season.

Negotiations between the two clubs are underway even if Rosanero chief Maurizio Zamparini already refused a summer offer of around £8m plus Raffale Palladino for the defender.

It now seems that an agreement may be finalised in the future and the Rosanero have dropped several hints that they would like to see Domenico Criscito included in the deal.

The 19-year-old defender, who is playing in Serie B with Genoa, is part-owned by the Bianconeri who are ready to sacrifice the talented teenager

-channel4.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)