Juve games on TV/radio/internet (16 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Any of the UK members ordered BT Sport yet?

I'm looking to add it to my Sky package, but don't have BT broadband and don't want it, which seems to be an issue.

If you try to sign up online they basically seem to be trying to trick you into switching your broadband to BT.

Anyway, anyone in a similar position successfully signed up?

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Sopcast is the way mates.
The way to get viruses and people hacking into your computer!

Any of the UK members ordered BT Sport yet?

I'm looking to add it to my Sky package, but don't have BT broadband and don't want it, which seems to be an issue.

If you try to sign up online they basically seem to be trying to trick you into switching your broadband to BT.

Anyway, anyone in a similar position successfully signed up?
I would say ring em.

@IrishZebra, :agree:

@Red,

I phoned to order mine. Yes they asked, but I acted dumb and said that I might consider it, but I haven't. Apparently, they have a new updated 'hub' coming out. I am waiting for the confirmation in the post.

May 30, 2013
What is the best way to watch games in USA for free? I'm considering BET365 (only $10 for the season) but how many Juventus games they show / season? Also I'm not sure about the small screen.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
can you get RAI International on TV?

BeIN Sport?

- - - Updated - - -

sorry, didn't see the for free.

I guess use streams that show up here when the games are on. The best one are in Russian. :D

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Al Jazeera Sport!

Hi all,

I am investigating whether I should go ahead and subscribe to this service. The site is geoblocked but you can get around that via a VPN or by using google chrome and installing Hola blocker extension (let me know if you require further explanation on this)

This could be a vaild alternative to trying to watch Serie A through those "streams" that are not always reliable but also grants you access to EPL and Champions League as well as the French league etc.

The cost of subscribing works out to be US$15 per month for the 9 month season (ending 31st of May, 2014). (You can also choose 1 or 3 month subscriptions but they work out to be much more expensive per month obviously).

Now, here is the KEY question:

I know that Champions League and EPL is broadcast in English. What I am not so sure about is whether Serie A matches are broadcast in English or whether it is in Arabic only. If I know that say, around half of the Serie A matches are broadcast in English its a no-brainer.

The fact that you can get these sports coverage for this price and the fact that these days you don't need cable for TV shows and Movies (from various on-line sources) - you could end up saving money by ditching cable all together. You can also watch all of the games afterwards if you couldn't watch it live and there are no spoilers.

If anyone has used Al Jazeera's on-line sports service and can tell me that a decent proportion of Serie A matches are broadcast in English, I will 100% go for this subscription. If not, I may still do it because my cable service wants to now charge me MORE to get the EPL channels - something I used to have but now they want more. My cable service has no Serie A coverage.

I would REALLY appreciate someone's help on this.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
OK guys, I have taken the plunge. Just subscribed to Al Jazeera for 9 months (the season package). I had no issues using a non middle eastern credit card. And it works pretty well. Paid US$135 up front and no more to pay for the rest of the season - works out to be US$15 a month - honestly what service in the world gives you all this for that price? Thats right - no-one.

The HD channels don't look that high quality but its still decent and very watchable and the stream is extremely smooth.

The "catch up section" has audio but no commentary. I prefer that to Arabic commentary (or any language I don't understand) personally so I can live with that.

Already checked that some live streams are in English and some HD channels have an "audio 1; audio 2" section. So I am hoping that the HD live stream of a Serie A match you can choose between Arabic and English.

In conclusion, I am a very happy camper. I think I no longer require one of my cable boxes at home so this will end up saving me money and give me total live access (and replays) to: Serie A, EPL, Champions League, La Liga, and french league. Only thing it doesn't have is the Bundesliga - which is a non-issue for me.

MisterArya

Jul 30, 2013
Greetings to all my fellow Juventus fans. We are the Champions! I'd like to congratulate each and every member on this forum!
Does anyone know when the scudetto will be presented to Juve? Tonight? After Roma match? After Cagliari?
I really want to make sure I catch it LIVE on TV. The last time I witnessed a 3-Peat was when my hometown Los Angeles Lakers did so at the beginning of this millenium.

Ciao #JuveX3

Mar 4, 2007
Greetings to all my fellow Juventus fans. We are the Champions! I'd like to congratulate each and every member on this forum!
Does anyone know when the scudetto will be presented to Juve? Tonight? After Roma match? After Cagliari?
I really want to make sure I catch it LIVE on TV. The last time I witnessed a 3-Peat was when my hometown Los Angeles Lakers did so at the beginning of this millenium.

Ciao #JuveX3
May 18th right after the Calgliari game.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006

Ciao #JuveX3
this

Anan M

Aug 24, 2012
Where I can get the whole Juventus match dates for next season? I want to create a designed schedule for printing and share it here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)