Juve games on TV/radio/internet (3 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Shame it would cost like $60+ a month plus all other costs for maybe 4-5 Juve games a month if that. The rest of the Foxtel probably wouldn't even get watched.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You just need to sign up for an account. You need a credit card or a debit card that can be used as a credit card. You just have to put a minimum of $10 and you're able to get access to the live streams.

Only problem is on its a little screen, but fuck it, its not like the quality on RAI is any better even on a bigger screen.

he6rt6gr6m

May 2, 2012
Just put this in the Cagliari vs. Juventus thread also: I've asked ESPN UK about the possibility of them showing this on ESPN Classic alongside the Milan Derby, which is on ESPN. They've said that it's a good idea, but they "have a few things to weigh up before making this decision."

Here's hoping!

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Hi guys! In Australia (Brisbane). How can I see tonight's match on tv? What TV channels have the coverage rights for this season? I would appreciate a quick response! Thanks

Also, are there bars showing serie a in Asturalia?

Oct 23, 2012
It's absolutely and completely unfair that BeIN Sport came into the American market and stole the rights to all of the Serie A and La Liga games from Fox Soccer Channel and GOL TV right before the seasons started in August. This sucks! Forced to watch online on terrible streams all year long!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)