Juve games on TV/radio/internet (2 Viewers)

clapton

May 9, 2014
OK guys, I have taken the plunge. Just subscribed to Al Jazeera for 9 months (the season package). I had no issues using a non middle eastern credit card. And it works pretty well. Paid US$135 up front and no more to pay for the rest of the season - works out to be US$15 a month - honestly what service in the world gives you all this for that price? Thats right - no-one.

The HD channels don't look that high quality but its still decent and very watchable and the stream is extremely smooth.

The "catch up section" has audio but no commentary. I prefer that to Arabic commentary (or any language I don't understand) personally so I can live with that.

Already checked that some live streams are in English and some HD channels have an "audio 1; audio 2" section. So I am hoping that the HD live stream of a Serie A match you can choose between Arabic and English.

In conclusion, I am a very happy camper. I think I no longer require one of my cable boxes at home so this will end up saving me money and give me total live access (and replays) to: Serie A, EPL, Champions League, La Liga, and french league. Only thing it doesn't have is the Bundesliga - which is a non-issue for me.
Is this satellite or internet streams?

Jul 20, 2012
Hey guys, I had a question for you juventini who aren't able to watch the games live, do you just download them at your convenience or do you dvr it or something along those lines? I just got a new job and will be missing some games and was wondering if anyone could recommend me a dvr product or tv recoding machine. Thanks

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Hey guys, I had a question for you juventini who aren't able to watch the games live, do you just download them at your convenience or do you dvr it or something along those lines? I just got a new job and will be missing some games and was wondering if anyone could recommend me a dvr product or tv recoding machine. Thanks
https://vk.com/video?section=album_54709059

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Its asking me to link my facebook or put my phone number, i rather know if its safe before i sign up for shit

- - - Updated - - -

Its asking me to link my facebook or put my phone number, i rather know if its safe before i sign up for shit
a Russian social network
there you can watch all the matches of the Juve
without downloading

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
My tv is dead and since then ive been trying to find Juve games on my cars radio the whole year but never could catch the right channel. Im hopeless, ive missed so many important games during that period. Someone pls post the radio channels which broadcast Juve games. Thanks

enzo

May 14, 2012
My tv is dead and since then ive been trying to find Juve games on my cars radio the whole year but never could catch the right channel. Im hopeless, ive missed so many important games during that period. Someone pls post the radio channels which broadcast Juve games. Thanks
There are radio channels broadcasting Juventus games? That's awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)