Juve Fever ?? (1 Viewer)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Omair said:
tell u what happened in piacenza game .. the guys wanted to change the channel so i told them "come on i watch only one game for juve every month or so ... u can watch your teams whenever you want" .. After the game, they said "MAAN this game IS worth watching you guys aren't boring anymore .."

all thanks to crap's unloyality .. being unfaithful turned to be good in someway .. hehe :toast:

on that same day and in the same time there were arsenal and chelsea games on t.v and my family love the epl alot but were glued to the juve game cos they were really astonished to see how we played offenseive soccer the entire game with out conceding a goal.

i see a lot of things have changed to the best soo far now i really hope they can get ther piont deduction removed or reduced.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
we can credit the new manager Mr. Deschamps for revitalising juventus and turning them into a well-oiled, exciting team...but the good thing is that now we know who is with us and we have gotten rid of the harmful elements which were internally harming Juve...forza JUVE 4 Life...a bianconero till the day I die

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
ahmedz said:
we can credit the new manager Mr. Deschamps for revitalising juventus and turning them into a well-oiled, exciting team...but the good thing is that now we know who is with us and we have gotten rid of the harmful elements which were internally harming Juve...forza JUVE 4 Life...a bianconero till the day I die
:touched:

OP
zizoufan

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #45
    ahmedz said:

Well , I agree 100%. Credit to DD, he has an attack spirit even if he was a DM before when he was a juventus player. His rotation system is good and I also appreciate a lot when he makes sbs without waiting the last 5 minutes.

DD u're the man :toast:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    Damn this thread is so heart touching.

BTW, am wearing a Juve shirt to work today. There's another colleague who also isn't afraid to wear his Juve jerseys to work!

Juve power!!!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    I am having a good time watching Juve play this season...and its not just because we are winning

What I am seeing out there is a bunch of guys who WANT to be here...not a bunch of over-paid spoilt brats who have no heart (Zlatan anyone ??:D ), and we are relying much on our youth, who will give blood, sweat, and tears for our shirt !!

DP, Neddy, Trez...hell, even Balza could have found a Serie A team to play on...instead, these guys CHOSE to play for us, in our lowest period ever. A big thanks to them !! :pint:

I just hope to be able to see as many Juve games as possible this season...I would almost go so far as to say that I am just as excited watching them play now as I was when they were topping the CL

FORZA JUVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:agree:

Omair

Herticity
    Sep 27, 2006
    to me ... i have to wear a juve jersey atleast a once a week ... but i wish i could find the new jersey :confused:

the best part is ... when i see an interisti in campus and starts making fun ...

we get down to the debate ... but unfortunately they always get saved by the bell ..

GoldenH

Jul 28, 2006
    This is the most touching thread i've ever read, i really enjoyed reading the posts, and i agree with every singel one of you guys.

I feel it was a good thing we were sent down the latter for a while, i mean we kinda needed to touch the roots of football to elevate our game a few more steps.
    Plus everybody knows who the REAL champs of Italy are and no one can take that a way.
    And now, once and for all we know who the real Juventinos are which is a huge step towards a new era of Juventus domination.
    I like how the team is building up for the new era, might i even call this "new" Juve as a one big happy family.

FORZA JUVE !

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    I told my boss that i have the "Fever" and i wanna go home, he told me to shut the Fvck up and go back to work.

OP
    zizoufan

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #51
    Stripper said:
    I told my boss that i have the "Fever" and i wanna go home, he told me to shut the Fvck up and go back to work.

hahahha
    nice one stripper :toast:

OP
    zizoufan

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #52
    GoldenH said:
    This is the most touching thread i've ever read, i really enjoyed reading the posts, and i agree with every singel one of you guys.

I feel it was a good thing we were sent down the latter for a while, i mean we kinda needed to touch the roots of football to elevate our game a few more steps.
    Plus everybody knows who the REAL champs of Italy are and no one can take that a way.
    And now, once and for all we know who the real Juventinos are which is a huge step towards a new era of Juventus domination.
    I like how the team is building up for the new era, might i even call this "new" Juve as a one big happy family.

FORZA JUVE !

thank u GoldenH.
    as u said this is such an emotional thread. I like how people reactin' to all this by :

- wearing a jersey at work
    - having a fever :D ( stripper)
    - claiming high their love for this team

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Omair said:
    to me ... i have to wear a juve jersey atleast a once a week ... but i wish i could find the new jersey :confused:

the best part is ... when i see an interisti in campus and starts making fun ...

we get down to the debate ... but unfortunately they always get saved by the bell ..

mate u remind me of my self i have those debates every day with myinter and ac milan friends:agree:

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
    this may be a stupid comment.. but i wonder if any juve players or staff have ever gone through this forum.. cause they need to read this awesome thread.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    Resident Paisan: Inter's Demise Good For Juventus? If a summer of scandal and match-fixing wasn’t enough to disgust the average calcio fan – now get ready for a new round of accusations and finger-pointing this winter.

Former referee Massimo De Santis, who was banned for four years this past July after he was found guilty of conspiring to fix Serie A games during the 2004-05 season, claimed last week that Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti paid a private firm to spy on him and his wife. The disgraced ref said Inter paid someone to take photographs of him and tap his phone in order to eventually blackmail him. If that wasn’t enough, De Santis said the club also tried to spy on its former temperamental star Christian Vieri by tapping his phone.

Now, Italy’s soccer federation says it will start a probe into De Santis’s claims. In Italy it is illegal to tap a phone without a judge’s permission. So, if the allegations turn out to be true (Moratti has vehemently denied any involvement), then Inter could be charged with violating the laws that govern the federation’s “fair conduct” clause -- an offense that carries a fine, but not a point deduction.

The latest chapter in the ongoing scandal comes on the heels of the biggest match-fixing scandal in the country’s history after Juventus was relegated to Serie B and point deductions were leveled against AC Milan, Fiorentina, Lazio and Reggina. Ironically, Inter Milan was awarded last season’s Scudetto after Juve was stripped of the title when phone conversations revealed that the former club’s general manager, Luciano Moggi, was given a say as to what referees should officiate which league games.

Angry Juve fans now want Inter stripped of the title given to them this summer. Frankly, I can’t blame Juve fans. You would be upset too if your team was stripped of two titles and demoted. Even though Inter has been playing over the past few weeks like they deserve that tiny shield stitched to their jerseys, these new allegations should give league officials some agida.

The Nerazzurri are a very wealthy club, but also one that has had little success over the past 15 years. Inter is notorious for failing to properly evaluate talent (they axed Brazilian defender Roberto Carlos back in 1996) and have the uncanny ability to make bad management decisions (coaches Marcello Lippi, Hector Cuper and Gigi Simoni were all each fired less than 10 games into the season).

While Inter has been playing its best Serie A soccer in years, the fact that it’s 0-2 in the Champions League has given Nerazzurri fans some reason to worry. But amid all the talk that Inter may have been behind a plot to wiretap De Santis and later blackmail him, let’s not lose sight of the excitement currently being generated by Juventus in Serie B. I don’t know if the Old Lady will climb back into Serie A this season, but what I do know is that the Bianconeri have cleaned up their image and are making friends wherever they play in the second division.

There was a time not too long ago when Juve was the team everyone loved to hate. And for good reason: They always seemed to win and always appeared to get some extra help from referees. The wins are still there, but they’re not getting any help from the refs. Alessandro Del Piero, Gianluigi Buffon and the rest of the team aren’t the villains of years past. They mostly resemble a rag-tag group of young players, veterans and a few World Cup winners trying to wipe out a 17-point deduction imposed on them for Moggi’s sins.

For once, Juventus is a club people across Italy – and the world -- are starting to like, dare I say, even root for. I found myself doing just that over the past few weeks. This is a team that has received a great deal of empathy from a great number of people around the world. Seeing Del Piero and Buffon tough it out in the toughest second division on the planet just two months after lifting the World Cup trophy is more than a bit humbling. Del Piero’s and Buffon’s loyalty to the team is unprecedented in modern sports, where money can lure a player anywhere and love for a team only lasts as long as the paychecks keep coming.

Juventus is also a team that is getting respect from its opponents even before the players take to the field. Once on it, Juve has shown that being humbled for a season, or more, may have done it some good as its tries to cleanse its image. Inter could, or could not, need some cleansing of its own. Hopefully, the truth will come out. In the meantime, Juventus seems to be basking in its newfound identity.

The Resident Paisan, Clemente Lisi, can be reached at [email protected]

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    It seems the whole world's getting the fever!! Juve are gonna emerge from this with much more fans than they ever had!!! FORZA JUVE!!!!

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
    Hardship makes you stronger. :tup:

This thread is the essence and soul of Juventus. I'm happy to hear all the comforting and strong declarations of love for this club. Thanks to all of you! :heart:

Next year Juventus are back in Serie A and will come back stronger than ever in a ressurrection! The fans are ever closer to the coaches and players so Del Piero and co. are feeling the love from the Juventini. We're FC Juventus Torino - the pride of Italy!

Didier Deschamps is building a new team in a new environment full of enthusiasm, devotion and love for the black and white shirt. A blend of Juventus heroes such as Del Piero, Nedved, Trezeguet and Buffon combined with youngsters like Chiellini, Balzaretti, De Ceglie and Mirante. Add to that the arrival of new super stars in the future and soon we shall once again enjoy more triumphs in Europe as well as in Italy.

I feel deeply touched to be part of this loyal, loving and strong mega club!!!! :touched:

FORZA JUVENTUS PER SEMPRE!!!

Kosta

The Eccentric
    Jul 16, 2006
    Didier Deschamps is building a new team in a new environment full of enthusiasm, devotion and love for the black and white shirt. A blend of Juventus heroes such as Del Piero, Nedved, Trezeguet and Buffon combined with youngsters like Chiellini, Balzaretti, De Ceglie and Mirante.
    Juventus means Youth in Latin , so you have to give change to youth :)
    And as we rise from the KO, this is our second YOUTH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)