Juve Fever ?? (3 Viewers)

Bettega'78

Apr 20, 2006
I think its incredible how us fans have responded to all this bad, Inter generated slander. I feel that not only the whole footballing world has been surprised, but maybe we have too. Surprised, by how our love for our team has intensified so deeply. Personally I feel closer than ever, because we have been treated terribly I feel a sincere saddness for the players and fans. Success on the pitch was achieved then snatched away. Look at the team and squad we had, we were miles better than anybody. Did we need to cheat? No! Its plain to see Inter have had a hand in the situation! Anyway Im deviating. My love affair started when I saw Altobelli score in the UEFA cup against Liege in 1988 in a beautifully lit Comunale. My leather friendship band I gave to Roby Baggio in '93 to my collection of Juve shirts and over 200 Juve matches on video/dvd. My love has intensified ten fold since Calciopoli and Im worried Juve will now completely consume my life! How an English man comes away from his own countries football teams at the age of 13 and goes afar to love the Zebra's is bewildering. However, it is fate!

FORZA JUVE

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
My heart danced with joy and greif hearing friends ( not juventinos ) that it's not right to have a CL without JUVE ...

i went to grief .. i wanted juve to play ...

but the joy .. it's because always other teams underestimated juve ... always they're not " Europe champions material " ... always your team cannot do anything outside italia ... but now they feel the huge vacancy JUVE left ... that makes me love my old lady more ...

FORZA juve ... the best team in the world :D ...

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
thank u zizoufan for opening this thread so all of us can honestly express how great it is to have finnally accepted seria B and how positive we as fans feel about all this.

it toke me a while to get adapted to not watching juventus climb that seria A table like every year, not seeing juventus trash its oppenents in both the league and the champions league. it all came down when i finnally got around to watch juventus second game after its worrying 1-1 draw with rimini. i saw a different juventus i must say. a great team built around its players and fans more than any other time. it kind of brought back memeories to how well held the team was under lippi's magical era, only this time it was a lot more obvious and way too emotional for me to watch. its true i as a fan and like all of u guys felt very hurt to watch the club i have loved and supported ever since i was a young boy get demoted to a lower division and get stripped from its two titles, but always had faith in tomorrow. a brighter tomorrow ahead of juventus.

after the scandal we were unfortunetly abandoned from our star players and that was hard for me to deal with offcourse amongst the stars that left us i had a favourite player apart from del piero and buffon. it toke me a while to get accustomed to seeing them play for other teams and could'nt really believe how they could just leave juventus after all they have been thru with the team. i came to the conclusion that best answered my doubts and made me feel better. obviously these players were talented yet they never loved the team as much as they claimed too, cos of they did they would've stayed i mean they cant always be around when juventus sits on top of the world but just ditch the team as soon as it stumbles across a problem (its exactly like loving yr girl friend u def have to be there for her during the good and fun times and u should be there for her during the hard rought times she could be passing by). i still like these players but they dont mean a thing to me compared to buffon, del piero, and the other big names that decieded to hang on with the team and change things to the best.

i come from a family that loves soccer and most of them are'nt really juve fans but it was great to see them excited and really interested in watching how juve gets along and how they could make history and jump back into seria A where they truly belong.

watching juventus in seria B for the first time was wierd as i was unfamiliar with all the new faces and new names but it was superb to see how the veterens gave them accomodation and support so they could give out 100% for juventus. we finnally got to see players we would've never heard of if we had stayed in seria A players and names like: guzman, paro, palladino, mirante....etc.
i never thought i would see an attacking juve formation ever since 2003 (thats the last tme i really enjoyed watching juventus play some entertaining soccer. now look at us look at how offensive this team is we no longer defend all the time and we def no longer play boring 4-4-2 with two dm's. i think we needed this to come up (i hate how it came thou) so we could see and evaluate what has happened and where exactly we went wrong its a lesson for the future a lesson i am sure juventus and its fans wont ever forget.

finnally but never the least during this hard time juventus as a club is passing by has proved to the world that juve's fans are the greatest fans any club in the world could ever dream of having. look at us nearly half of us on this forum me included dont have access to juve games yet during each match day we are all in the match thread waiting and anticipating marseca or any other memeber to post that juventus has scored a goal or update's us with any new info on how the game is going. we love this team more than any other and we r never ashamed of admiting that we r juve fans to the bone. its true we have members who have left this forum cos there favourite player has left or cos they no longer enjoy the glory juventus brings but apart from those the majority has stayed and has been supporting this team thru all this hard ship. we now have the respect of other people in the world. i live in eygpt where juventus is'nt a popular or lets say a very unliked team, the teams this football crazy population loves are the likes of real madrid, barcelona, milan, and surprisingly inter milan and there fore i tend to hear hideous rubbish from them regarding juventus (specially my inter milan and ac milan friends at uni) but now no one complains (not to mention juve is not around for them to blame there losses on) cos they know juventus is a very strong and respected team for accepting its punishment and working soo hard to make it back to the top. thats why i think juventus has gained alot from this scandal and will def be back very soon this time stronger, cleaner, and with tonnes of very loyal fans like our seleves. forzaaaaa juventus the greatest soccer team in italy and the world.
:pint: to all juve fans we r the best

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Philipp00 said:
I think we are more popular than ever and our image has improved because people realise now that every club did the same but we are the only ones that get punished.
nice thought, but I disagree.....

we will ALWAYS be hated by rival fans...ALWAYS !!!!!

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Philipp00 said:
I think we are more popular than ever and our image has improved because people realise now that every club did the same but we are the only ones that get punished.

hm i don't know, where i come from the people don't know the real facts they just see juve got demoted and for them we r guilty. so i think only people who deal with the whole facts got to know that we are not guilty or not more then the others.
but for us as juventus fans we love this club more then ever :cry: i lost my soul in juve. i love every singel second that i can see juve playing. maybe it's because i don't see that much but i love this club more then ever .
so i got to say one more time Juve PER SEMPRE

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
What a great thread this has turned out to be. Some additional thoughts...

Last night watching Domenica Sportiva you could see a stressed out AC Milan...discussion as to why they are not scoring. And then Inter...in total turmoil and Mancini trying to explain away their problems.

And then the commentator talks about Juve saying how he can see the joy they are playing with and how much fun it is to watch Juve games. There is a huge picture of Trez with a bright smile and the title was "Look how much fun I'm having."

I don't mean to make light of the unfairness of Juve playing in B, and it does kill me that they lost their scudetti and some of their best players...but Juve is playing wonderful, joyful football. These players have such a bond with each other that you can see out there and that bond transcends to the fans. I got goosebumps when DP was subbed out and the fans in Piacenza gave him a standiing ovation. It's just amazing to be a part of this rebirth of this great team. We show the world class and dignity and we will be back in A next year showing them how a champion team plays calcio.

Juve is Juve and that will never change.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Meow said:
Another nice article from Goal.com

Resident Paisan: Inter's Demise Good For Juventus?

If a summer of scandal and match-fixing wasn’t enough to disgust the average calcio fan – now get ready for a new round of accusations and finger-pointing this winter...
as far as I know the author of this article is an antijuvendini no doubt. what he wrote was base on the fact that Juve was guilty and Moggi was the core of rotten Italian football, and the Juve tifosi should shut their mouth not to talk about others and rest in peace.

its all crap.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
AlexTheGreat said:
as far as I know the author of this article is an antijuvendini no doubt. what he wrote was base on the fact that Juve was guilty and Moggi was the core of rotten Italian football, and the Juve tifosi should shut their mouth not to talk about others and rest in peace.

its all crap.
But further down the article he said even he started to root for Juve! It really mean something man!!

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
Meow said:
Another nice article from Goal.com

Resident Paisan: Inter's Demise Good For Juventus?

Inter has been playing over the past few weeks like they deserve that tiny shield stitched to their jerseys.
oh yeah, they deserve it... they play shite over these past two weeks. italian champions won't get through the group stage of cl. they deserve nothing!!!

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
My sis is a chelsea fan (yuck!) but this season she seems as happy as I am when she hears about Juve scoring or winning!

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
tell u what happened in piacenza game .. the guys wanted to change the channel so i told them "come on i watch only one game for juve every month or so ... u can watch your teams whenever you want" .. After the game, they said "MAAN this game IS worth watching you guys aren't boring anymore .."

all thanks to crap's unloyality .. being unfaithful turned to be good in someway .. hehe :toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)