Juve confirm Vieira sale (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Holdon said:
Well, we overpayed for him without a doubt, not to mention his very high wages - we have no choice to to take a big loss.
Of course, just like the last two years and this whole entire scandal... it's nothing besides a big loss and shame.

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Inter: Vieira firma domani

08:37 del 26 luglio

Domani ci sarà la firma di Vieira per l'Inter: alla Juve vanno 11 milioni di euro.
Il patron della Fiorentina, Della Valle frena sulla cessione di Toni ai nerazzurri.

(Corriere dello Sport)

Vieira will sign for Inter tommorow!!!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Mancio to welcome Vieira Monday 24 July, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter Coach Roberto Mancini has spoken of his delight at claims Patrick Vieira will join the Nerazzurri within the week.

The French international is due to arrive in Milan within the next three days to put pen to paper in a deal believed to be worth around £9m.

Juventus’ general manager Jean-Claude Blanc has admitted that Vieira will be an Inter player next season as the Bianconeri resign themselves to losing a fifth star following the Calciopoli verdict.

Roberto Mancini was clearly delighted by the signing and admitted that his arrival would force the Nerazzurri to play slightly differently.

“If Vieira really comes, things are going to change compared to last season,” said Mancio. “He’s very good at getting into the danger area and scoring goals."

"I would say that we’d be a little less technical and a bit tougher, less imaginative but powerful.”
Vieira signed for Juve from Arsenal last summer for £13.7m but the Senegal-born midfielder struggled a little due to a groin injury.

However, after a superb World Cup he is still hot property in Italy.

Inter defender Walter Samuel was keen to state his excitement at Vieira’s addition to the squad.

“He showed again at the World Cup that he’s a great player and I don’t think that he’ll have problems settling in.”

Inter secured a hard-fought 2-1 win over Serie C2 losing play-off Semi-Finalists Alto Adige in a friendly last night.

The goals came from 17-year-old Swede Goran Slavkovski and young defender Leonardo Bonucci.

I wonder what Mancini was trying to say there

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
denco said:
Mancio to welcome Vieira Monday 24 July, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter Coach Roberto Mancini has spoken of his delight at claims Patrick Vieira will join the Nerazzurri within the week.

The French international is due to arrive in Milan within the next three days to put pen to paper in a deal believed to be worth around £9m.

Juventus’ general manager Jean-Claude Blanc has admitted that Vieira will be an Inter player next season as the Bianconeri resign themselves to losing a fifth star following the Calciopoli verdict.

Roberto Mancini was clearly delighted by the signing and admitted that his arrival would force the Nerazzurri to play slightly differently.

“If Vieira really comes, things are going to change compared to last season,” said Mancio. “He’s very good at getting into the danger area and scoring goals."

"I would say that we’d be a little less technical and a bit tougher, less imaginative but powerful.”
Vieira signed for Juve from Arsenal last summer for £13.7m but the Senegal-born midfielder struggled a little due to a groin injury.

However, after a superb World Cup he is still hot property in Italy.

Inter defender Walter Samuel was keen to state his excitement at Vieira’s addition to the squad.

“He showed again at the World Cup that he’s a great player and I don’t think that he’ll have problems settling in.”

Inter secured a hard-fought 2-1 win over Serie C2 losing play-off Semi-Finalists Alto Adige in a friendly last night.

The goals came from 17-year-old Swede Goran Slavkovski and young defender Leonardo Bonucci.

I wonder what Mancini was trying to say there

We must be quick,quick and quick and do the deal as soon as it willbe possible.
As someone says on this thread,we are ripping Inter again,What a "cemetery" for players is that club.They will never,ever win anything.Poor Inter.

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Vieira: Moratti offre un 4ennale a 4,5 mln a stagione

09:38 del 27 luglio

Questa l'offerta che il patron nerazzurro e' disposto a fare al centrocampista francese della Juventus.
Sull'accordo manca la firma del giocatore.
Alla Juventus andranno 11 milioni di euro.
(Corriere dello Sport)

Inter have offered Vieira £4.5 million per season for 4 years.

Juve will get £11 million euro from the sell

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i really dont think vieira is the future for juve. seriously, who ever offers the most he should go to.

he isnt needed at inter or barca for that matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)