Juve confirm Vieira sale (2 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Oh well glad he had a good WC. As long as we get a good deal for him around 11m i'll be ok bout it.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Inter Coach Roberto Mancini has spoken of his delight at claims Patrick Vieira will join the Nerazzurri within the week.

The French international is due to arrive in Milan within the next three days to put pen to paper in a deal believed to be worth around £9m.

Juventus’ general manager Jean-Claude Blanc has admitted that Vieira will be an Inter player next season as the Bianconeri resign themselves to losing a fifth star following the Calciopoli verdict.

Roberto Mancini was clearly delighted by the signing and admitted that his arrival would force the Nerazzurri to play slightly differently.

“If Vieira really comes, things are going to change compared to last season,” said Mancio. “He’s very good at getting into the danger area and scoring goals."

"I would say that we’d be a little less technical and a bit tougher, less imaginative but powerful.”

Vieira signed for Juve from Arsenal last summer for £13.7m but the Senegal-born midfielder struggled a little due to a groin injury.

However, after a superb World Cup he is still hot property in Italy.

Inter defender Walter Samuel was keen to state his excitement at Vieira’s addition to the squad.

“He showed again at the World Cup that he’s a great player and I don’t think that he’ll have problems settling in.”

Inter secured a hard-fought 2-1 win over Serie C2 losing play-off Semi-Finalists Alto Adige in a friendly last night.

The goals came from 17-year-old Swede Goran Slavkovski and young defender Leonardo Bonucci.
http://channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul24g.html

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
good thing that the deal is not over as arsenal,and barca were linked so the price would go up a few millions or mybe we could trick them to sell us samuel :D or pizzaro or better cambiasso.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
sateeh said:
good thing that the deal is not over as arsenal,and barca were linked so the price would go up a few millions or mybe we could trick them to sell us samuel :D or pizzaro or better cambiasso.

or carini's contract, i want him back :) tho i wud happily settle for matrix :)

Sep 14, 2003
Andy said:
Yes, thanks to the supposed greatest transfer guru in the world, Luciano Moggi.

Well, we overpayed for him without a doubt, not to mention his very high wages - we have no choice to to take a big loss.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Vieira was a mistake since we paid those millions ofr that overrated dud.

He had a good WC but his displays at Juve were lacklustre.

I dont wanna se him around anymore bybye

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)