Juve confirm Vieira sale (2 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Vieira said that this is his third scudetto that was won in Italy, and said that there is no difference between the scudetto of Juve last year, and the scudetto of Inter this season. He said that the two scudetti were similar because they were won on the ground, the winner clubs had great players, and the two clubs had great character...

http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/sport/articoli/articolo357900.shtml

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
what is he supposed to say, that inter is shit. get real

when iuliano moved to spain he said it was a dream move for him
i'm not saying he should talk shit about inter, i'm alluding to the fact that he compares the 2 squads which i'm pretty sure were leagues apart in talent. is that an overstatement? :eyebrows:

Jan 7, 2004
i'm not saying he should talk shit about inter, i'm alluding to the fact that he compares the 2 squads which i'm pretty sure were leagues apart in talent. is that an overstatement? :eyebrows:

think about it

you just left your previous emplyer (who is known to be a great one) and the media (lets assume you are actually important ;) ) asks you how would you comprare the previous to the current. what would you say?

it is actually a good thing that he used juve to compare it inter, because one, you know inter is bad (as an organization) two, he can just make inter feel good by saying they are as good as juve

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Vieira: We did not need Refs to win when I was with Juve!!

While his former team-mates at Arsenal have gone potless in the two seasons since he left, Vieira has won successive titles in Italy. Or has he? The first, with Juventus, was annulled in the wake of the "Moggipoli" match-fixing scandal and the championship awarded to Internazionale, with whom Vieira won Serie A last month.

"So only one of them counts," I suggest to Vieira. "We got a medal, for me it counts," he growls. "I am not ashamed at all to say, 'I win the league with Juventus.' We deserved it. We showed we were the best team on the pitch."

But did the team never get back into the dressing room, ponder a favourable refereeing decision, and wonder? "No. We did not need the refs. We were too good for that. I was surprised when the scandal broke. Like anybody else I was reading the papers, wondering what was true. In the end, when I thought how good the players we had on the pitch were, I knew we were the best."

After Juventus were relegated to Serie B some players pledged to stay and ensure an instant return. Vieira headed for the exit. "I wanted to move, " he says. "I am not 22. I did not see myself playing in Serie B. Inter was a really good move. I found a good team who want to win trophies."

How does the coach, 42-year-old Roberto Mancini, compare to Arsène Wenger and Fabio Capello? "He has good communication with the players because, in his mind, he is still a player and he wants his team to play football. He needs more experience, but he is still a good young manager. Arsène was always calm, Capello was more expressive. Mancini is in the middle. Sometimes he is really quiet, sometimes he can lose his head for a few minutes.":D

Independent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)