Juve confirm Vieira sale (2 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Byrone said:
Well if Arsenal do get to the CL final next season,ill buy tickets & Rob & I will have a huge banner that says "did u mistake the coppa italia for the CL trophy".
Put my name there as-well, I'd love to carry that banner:D

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Gep D'Messiah said:
OFF TOPIC:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Inter basher

Date the ban will be lifted: 09 Aug 06, 12:00

Just been on a Inter forum and got banned purely for speaking the truth and people slagging me down. I never used rude works once unlike them and so i got banned. LOL. They love there scudetto 2006 bigtime. I told them Juventus will never be broken. They told me the site was serieA only. HA!

Well that sux, I can throw in a good word for you if you want. Maybe you can appeal for a lighter sentence, though we're honest....sooooo I dont know.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
BFC82 said:
Well that sux, I can throw in a good word for you if you want. Maybe you can appeal for a lighter sentence, though we're honest....sooooo I dont know.
lighter sentance? well that seems pretty harsh for a relatively innocent guy. I mean he got more insults it seems than he put forward

But its ok, we're used to injustice around here.... :D

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Ok I'll make a few calls and get to the bottom of this. I dont care if I have to lock someone in a closet or bribe people with Maserati's, I will not let these people kill my soul.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Category: <b>Transfer</b><br><br>
Juventus have this morning announced that star midfielder Patrick Vieira has been sold to Serie A giants Inter.

The move has been on the cards for some time and a fee of around £6.5m, to be paid over the next three years, has been agreed between both parties.

The former Arsenal captain was signed by the Bianconeri a year ago from the Premiership for just over £14m, with today’s move representing a technical and economical loss for the Old Lady.

Vieira has made no secret of his intention to leave Juventus after their relegation to Serie B, following the example of Emerson, Fabio Cannavaro, Gianluca Zambrotta and Lilian Thuram.

Inter owner Massimo Moratti had already confirmed Vieira’s move to Milan on Tuesday, after the Frenchman was also linked with a transfer to Manchester United on the same day.

The news was also confirmed by Juventus chief executive Jean-Claude Blanc in an interview with the L’Equipe newspaper.

Vieira is expected to sign a four-year contract worth almost £3.5m a season once he passes his medical later today.

Juventus Coach Didier Deschamps is now hoping that Vieira is the last of the summer sales even if doubts remain over the futures of Mauro Camoranesi, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and David Trezeguet.<br><br>Source: Football Italia

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Inter certainly got him cheap, infact thats proberly their bargain of the decade..

Good to see him leave, I hope he plays terribly for the rest of his career.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)