juve attendences (home and away) (1 Viewer)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by suleiman bello ] ++
it is shame indeed that our fans up there could not go and watch juventuz matches at all. infact it is an eye sore despite the fact that we are player better this season. come fans go out and watch your darling old lady
They never go.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Seriously. A couple more seasons of this, and at this rate the delle Alpi is going to look like the Stadio Olimpico did for the Real Madrid CL match earlier this week...

OP

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #223
    well juve vs milan will be our highest attendence of the season by far. anyone wanna have a guess of what the attendence will be?

i think around 60k (dont laugh)

OP

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #225
    most probadly. but i think juve fans all around europe will want to go to this game out of any (maybe the inter game aswell)

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    Is it true that this weekend's fixture at the Delle Alpi against Milan has been sold out?

I have heard a lot of stories in where we have had games in which the stadium appeared to be empty. Now I find it surprising that the game is sold out.

Of course, this is a match between the top 2 teams in Italy. But where do all these people go during the normal matches???

They can't be hiding on other weekends and then have them all flock together and see a sold-out stadium on the next.

That's so disappointing.

OP

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #231
    what does merged mean?

anyway, with the new juve stadio i don't think it will be the same in a big game like this. it still be better for the fans and probadly noiser but a full delli alpi is awesome to look at.

OP

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #234
    btw, didnt it look great the attendence against milan, pity we couldnt of played well to please the fans that went to the game. but lets dont get carried away, we wont keep having that attendence like we did have against milan

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    We will have this attendence against Real Madrid and against the other teams on the road to victory in CL. Also against Inter we will have this attendence ;)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    54k against Milan......I expected more......

wonder how much we will get when we play Real....last time when we won, we got 67,000....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)