juve attendences (home and away) (5 Viewers)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
I hope that the Juventus directors are right by cutting the capacity of the new stadium...
Yes, they are. Let's face it, the attendances at the Delle Alpi have never been anything to write home about.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
they can reduce the capacity, but not to 42000, it should be at least 50000..
Thanks for your article JUVE1897
Methinks that 42k seater capacity is OK, cos we even seem to have problems raising crowds of 40k.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Stadias in Italy all need to be improved........ too old and all have athletic track.......... in Spain, and France, all or most of the stadiums are English style...... in Italy, the stadias still have cages.....quite dodgy....

OP

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #190
    ++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
    Stadias in Italy all need to be improved........ too old and all have athletic track.......... in Spain, and France, all or most of the stadiums are English style...... in Italy, the stadias still have cages.....quite dodgy....
    if the figc decides if they going to bid and succeed to hold the 2012 euro champs, then we defiently have to improve our grounds. look at portugals and especially the german grounds. top notch

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
    Germany has the best stadies in the world.. take a look at allianz-arena for bayern, this of shalke, dortmund etc.....

Isn't just about the grounds. Crowds as well. U really can't compare the participation in Italy (save the San Siro, probably and sadly) with that in Sapin and England.

OP

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #194
    also when the italian public complaining about all the games are shown on sky so they cant watch it, i thought this would make them go and watch it live if they can't watch it on tele, but the attendences don't show it.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    Its ridiculous........ My school has higher attendances than that in a competitive inter-school rugby match.......we get 10,000+ :down:

OP

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #200
    but i liked it when i could hear the juve fans singing the italian national athem at one point. im not surprised bout the crowd sizes anymore, but it is sad when before i saw this match i saw highlights of juve vs ajax in 96/97 and it was a full ground.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)