juve attendences (home and away) (3 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
I dont know. Ultra fans think Giraudo doesn't even care if the fans come to the stadia or not regardless of the renovation of the stadium because 1) He increased the price of the tickets and 2) he once stated "we had 17 fans come but we still won", and fans are curious to see what he really meant.

Ibra9

Dec 3, 2004
Their is about 10 millions Juve fans in Italy , but in Torino they are not some many juve fans living there, and delle alpi is so bad belive me I have been there and you all knows that. But if you look in Sicilia (spelling?)(Palermo) there almost every1 are Juve fan and wait and see when it is Palermo-Juve. In Roma and Milano there is many Juve fans there. Black and white Fighters Curva Nord are the best and the strongest fan group :p , but Milan have F.D.L = Fossa dei leoni , to be honest I think that they are the best fan group in Italy , just watch tem , tifos and every thing, but I have to say That B.A.W are the best.

Forza Juventus Per Sempre Noi!!!

The Juve fans:
Alessandro Del Piero Olé , Alessandro Del Piero Olé Olé , Alessandro Del Piero Olé !!!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
I think it's pretty cool...

Most popular team in Europe can't fill up the stadium...
At least their attendance is still greater than ours in Delle Alpi.......:down:

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Have a stasium of some 90 000 capacity in a 2 team town of some 110 000 inhabitants. (Was told by a friend. Hope the facts are correct, didn't verify!)

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I think our tickets are really too expensive. On listicket.it I saw that the cheapest tickets for Juve-Milan cost € 40. Thats far too much. I know, it`s a big match but 40 euros are too much. A lot of people just don`t want to spend such a lot of money on tickets for a football match. I think the prices for the fan sectors should not be higer than something like € 20.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Philipp00 ] ++
I think our tickets are really too expensive. On listicket.it I saw that the cheapest tickets for Juve-Milan cost € 40. Thats far too much. I know, it`s a big match but 40 euros are too much. A lot of people just don`t want to spend such a lot of money on tickets for a football match. I think the prices for the fan sectors should not be higer than something like € 20.

:eek:

Mar 8, 2004
it is shame indeed that our fans up there could not go and watch juventuz matches at all. infact it is an eye sore despite the fact that we are player better this season. come fans go out and watch your darling old lady

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)