juve attendences (home and away) (3 Viewers)

OP

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #245
    ++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
    54k against Milan......I expected more......

wonder how much we will get when we play Real....last time when we won, we got 67,000....
    yes but the delli alpi was full for the milan game, if it is def that attendence vs milan i think its because of separation between the juve and milan fans, theres was a space between them for safety reasons.

dont think they can put the juve and milan fans together........ riots will break out.

Jodiano

Dec 14, 2005
    The fact that the Juventus attendence records are poor although the club is arguably one of the most famous soccer clubs on the planet with Manchester United and Real Madrid is really depressing. I think that the main reason behind that is the fact that the club is based in the city of Turin. Turin is not as big or attractive as Milan or Rome. If we assume that most of Juve's attendence comes from outside Turin we can see that despite the huge popularity of the club outside Turin still the people who travel to see them are not enough to pack the stadium. That maybe because Turin is not a city that attracts tourists as Milan or Rome. Not many people will travel just to watch 90 minutes. They'll prefer to spend a couple of days in an entertaining city which Turin doesn't offer as much as Milan and Rome do.

I personally dream of a move to Milan or Rome which I know will never happen. I think my opinion was formed due to the fact that I'm international fan who just gets pissed off everytime I watch Juve playing to an empty stadium on TV and I'm quite sure that my thoughts would have been very different if I was living in Turin. I know that the people of city will consider such a move as unfaithful to them as the people who are considered to be the real Juve fans. People who were born and raised as Juve fans but I think that such a move will definatly be better for Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)