Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
thank you very much man!
but still, i cant get it, the quality is good? like nikes DRI-FIT?
and how about the shipment, how much itll cost to me to bring 'em down here to israel?
I ordered mine with Euros as the currency. So each Jersey cost about €8 and shipping is about €7 per item so roughly then in total its €15 per jersey all cost included.

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
naah. they have everything except Juve! it's all demand based here! unfortunately!
i thought so too... but its true... i see it almost everyday when i go into Sigma mall... they have Juve and Inters as well... I was pissed once when they kept Inters shirt in front of the rack and Juves behind... now they keep Juves in front and Inters behind :D...

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
not so sure they will, they only make code 5 ones, which are what the players wear, if you are lucky you might find one but it will cost a lot.

Apr 15, 2006
let us know how it turns out... if the quality is good i'll go for a couple myself :D
ill probably have to wait for a few days till my new credit card billing cycle starts. gives me more time to pay it off! :D

btw, who can i cancel an order at thefootballshirt.com? it just says Payment: No. i wanna remove it cos i didnt select the right name and number!

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Let us know if the quality is good dude. That way we can all enjoy home and away jerseys :) I currently have the original home kit, with no name tag. It cost me 64 euros.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
ill probably have to wait for a few days till my new credit card billing cycle starts. gives me more time to pay it off! :D

btw, who can i cancel an order at thefootballshirt.com? it just says Payment: No. i wanna remove it cos i didnt select the right name and number!
If you have completed all the steps and finalised the order and received the confirmation from paypal., i think the only thing you can do is email them and explain the situation [email protected]

If you have not finalised the order payment details etc. Just start a new order.

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
Hey they only have two sizes Medium and XL...how small is the medium? I'm a regular sized guy weigh about 160 lbs (do the conversion lol) but i dont wanna buy a XL and it is too large and i really dont want to get a medium that is just too small. Can anyone give me an idea as to how the sizes fit

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
medium should fit you no problem, i weight a bit more than you and it fits me nicely

though i have noticed that the NIKE sizes vary wildly from year to year,the red top was a touch big and roomy but the serie-b top with the collar was a bit neat

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
medium should fit you no problem, i weight a bit more than you and it fits me nicely

though i have noticed that the NIKE sizes vary wildly from year to year,the red top was a touch big and roomy but the serie-b top with the collar was a bit neat

Thanks i'm gonna order mine right away :drill:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)