Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Let's use this thread to talk about next year's kits with speculations and pics.

I heard the away jersey will be gold. Could be one of the best away jerseys we had but I'll need to see some pics to decide that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
yeah it could look cool or just cheap and tacky I suppose. have you seen chelsea's new home kit?

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I don't think this years kits turned out to badly, I ended up buying them both :D
they haven't wore the blue one much. Do you guys think that we will have 3 kits next season because we will be back in the C.L?

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I can't get them to you now because I'm on my iPod touch internet and it can't insert pictures but it has a white collar and the adidas badge is in the middle near the neck it also has yellow trimmings its also on the Chelsea megastore

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Let's use this thread to talk about next year's kits with speculations and pics.

I heard the away jersey will be gold. Could be one of the best away jerseys we had but I'll need to see some pics to decide that.
Where did u hear that? Gold could look pretty cool

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    I can't get them to you now because I'm on my iPod touch internet and it can't insert pictures but it has a white collar and the adidas badge is in the middle near the neck it also has yellow trimmings its also on the Chelsea megastore
    it's alright.

Where did u hear that? Gold could look pretty cool
    here

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    mark on the second page there is a link with a new upgrade version of what looked like our 05-06 away shirt what do you think?

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    mark on the second page there is a link with a new upgrade version of what looked like our 05-06 away shirt what do you think?
    it's not an upgrade, just what people thought the red would look like back then. It was ok I guess but don't think red and Juve go together.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    If they can use the red away jersey design of last year, but using blue and yellow colours...I think that would look fucking awesome!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)