Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Guys, I have a question. My friend is in Cyprus right now and he's buying me our new home jersey.I wanted nedved on the back, but the jersey comes without name tags on the back. Can I print something on it, that wont look cheap?

Buy on AliExpress.com

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
Guys, I have a question. My friend is in Cyprus right now and he's buying me our new home jersey.I wanted nedved on the back, but the jersey comes without name tags on the back. Can I print something on it, that wont look cheap?
But why? isn't it better to have team jersey without any tags? I prefer such jerseys than with someones lastname on my back

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
I bought a Neddy jersey from London a couple of weeks ago because it's his last season.

In Lebanon, the prints are extremely cheap and unprofessional so I don't recommend you let anyone touch your jersey here.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
manos was a very strange little guy who opened up about 35 threads, all dedicated simply to him. they were all nonsensical and ended up with him getting abused by everyone. i closed them, time and again,more for his own protection than anything else and all i got was a massive pain in my ass

basically he did your nation no favours with his craziness
dad you racist :D

jerseys with the TU sponsor are awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)