Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You know what's funny? I can recall a lot of people last summer saying that the jersey would be PERFECT if the letters, numbers and the Nike logo would be in Yellow instead of Red, because our new sponsor's logo "begs for it".

So Nike did that and now people still complain... and always will anyway, no?
I can say that my friends say to me that Juve are one of the top clubs who always come up with cool looking jerseys, and I agree.

And people who want Lotto back, come ooon, dudes.
Top clubs are provided either by Nike or Adidas and their jerseys sell like a million times more cause of the brand.

I do think we should've gone with Adidas tho, they're also famous for Black & White stripes, would fit perfectly.

those numbers are speculation.....
Agreed.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
I got a chance to see both of the jerseys at a nike store overseas, and i personally was not too fond of the gold jersey, if i had to buy one it would be the home, which sucks becuz i have like 3 striped home jerseys and no away ones yet, but o well, theres always next year or the year after, dont know if anyone cares about my opinion or input on them, but i did not think the gold looked too good in real life, and i feel it would look worse after a few washes becuz it would fade, though that would make it match more with the new holland logo which is basically in black and white on it, i do think it would look good on the back with the black numbers but it still comes off as too plain and boring in my opinion.

di_vladi

Jul 11, 2006
i think our numbers should look like this:
1 buffon
2 ferrara
3 torricelli
4 montero
5 tudor
6 henry
7 di livio
8 conte
9 vialli
10 del piero
11 nedved
12 rampulla
13 iuliano
14 deschamp
15 vieri
16 camoranesi
17 trezeguet
18 jugovic
19 zambrotta
20 tacchinardi
21 zidane
22 pessotto
26 davids
28 cannavaro
32 abbiati

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
Some of the players number listed on JuveStore.com......

4 - Mellberg
8 - Amauri
15 - Knezevic
16 - Camoranesi
18 - Poulsen
20 - Giovinco

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
You know what's funny? I can recall a lot of people last summer saying that the jersey would be PERFECT if the letters, numbers and the Nike logo would be in Yellow instead of Red, because our new sponsor's logo "begs for it".

So Nike did that and now people still complain... and always will anyway, no?
I can say that my friends say to me that Juve are one of the top clubs who always come up with cool looking jerseys, and I agree.

And people who want Lotto back, come ooon, dudes.
Top clubs are provided either by Nike or Adidas and their jerseys sell like a million times more cause of the brand.

I do think we should've gone with Adidas tho, they're also famous for Black & White stripes, would fit perfectly.

Agreed.
Well it would look better if it was Gold not Yellow though.. imo at least

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i think our numbers should look like this:
1 buffon
2 ferrara
3 torricelli
4 montero
5 tudor
6 henry
7 di livio
8 conte
9 vialli
10 del piero
11 nedved
12 rampulla
13 iuliano
14 deschamp
15 vieri
16 camoranesi
17 trezeguet
18 jugovic
19 zambrotta
20 tacchinardi
21 zidane
22 pessotto
26 davids
28 cannavaro
32 abbiati
:cry: Oh Lordie what a team!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)