Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Fucking Eurosport ("The Fabled Soccer Traders") who sell football gear in this country apparently do not carry Juventus gear anymore, as it doesn't feature in their catalog. Just goes to show how the demand for Juve gear has dropped and how many supposed "fans" we have lost.

Good. I hope we lose more of these "fans" because all they deserve is their head smashed through a car door window. Fuck them and their loved-ones.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
Fucking Eurosport ("The Fabled Soccer Traders") who sell football gear in this country apparently do not carry Juventus gear anymore, as it doesn't feature in their catalog. Just goes to show how the demand for Juve gear has dropped and how many supposed "fans" we have lost.

Good. I hope we lose more of these "fans" because all they deserve is their head smashed through a car door window. Fuck them and their loved-ones.
They have the 08/09 Home Jersey on there website. That is about all they have for new 08/09 gear. They carried lots of Juve gear in the past. I used to order alot from them, not anymore, fucking haters.

http://www.soccer.com/IWCatSectionV...rchant_Id=1&Section_Id=1803&Sort=Product_Name

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
The father from a friend of mine works for New Holland and often has to go to Italy for business. They get a lot of Juventus stuff for free, but nobody supports Juve in their family or relatives.
So I told him that he should give me some Juve stuff because I'm a huge fan. His father will be going to Turin in September and get me a Juve jersey for free

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008

:agree: one of my friends was a juve fan before the calciopoli and now he's supporting chelsea :inter: , and the fucker is even comparing chelsea to juve :lol: we have fights almost everyweek becuase of that........

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
They have the 08/09 Home Jersey on there website. That is about all they have for new 08/09 gear. They carried lots of Juve gear in the past. I used to order alot from them, not anymore, fucking haters.

http://www.soccer.com/IWCatSectionV...rchant_Id=1&Section_Id=1803&Sort=Product_Name
Eurosport always featured Juventus merchandise in their fabled catalog, but now they don't even bother to print a friggin' jersey on the last page. This must allude to mediocre sales of our apparel, so now instead they feature merchandise such as... let me see... Umbro Hearts Home and Away kits. Please don't tell me Hearts is selling more stuff than we are. :sick:

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
Eurosport always featured Juventus merchandise in their fabled catalog, but now they don't even bother to print a friggin' jersey on the last page. This must allude to mediocre sales of our apparel, so now instead they feature merchandise such as... let me see... Umbro Hearts Home and Away kits. Please don't tell me Hearts is selling more stuff than we are. :sick:

Yeah, I remember. They use to have a whole page just for Juventus Merchandise, then to a small corner of page shared with Inter:inter: and Milan, and now to nothing at all. Screw them, I hope there sales drop from advertising Hearts Jerseys.

I wont be buying from them anymore!

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
Im in China for the Olympics and walked into a big Nike store....and they had no fucking Juve kits only INter's shit...Anybody knows where i can get some Juve jerseys in Beijing

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, I remember. They use to have a whole page just for Juventus Merchandise, then to a small corner of page shared with Inter:inter: and Milan, and now to nothing at all. Screw them, I hope there sales drop from advertising Hearts Jerseys.

Neither will I. Apparently I'll just have to hit up a football store in DC or something.

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
I also have friends who liked Juve before Calciopoli and now they all love Inter Milan because they have Ibra and Zanetti, fucking idiots.... But it is pretty cool to rub in their faces how many titles we have won! Then they shut up. Hey do any of you guys know if i can get a Juve jersey with the Champions League patch on it???

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005

hey guys go fuck yerselves:p i am utterly shocked,stunned and a little bemused to see my other teams stock getting sold there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)