Just for the record..... (11 Viewers)

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #203
    ßüякε;1821858 said:
    WITHIN FACT, THERE ARE 2 GUYS THAT PICK REFEREES.
    How come this never went public before ? I mean, about one of these two representing Milan or Juve.
    Trust me, i'd have known about this if it was writen in the papers. The Inter fans wouldn't have stopped talking about this if it was writen somewhere else apart from that book.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    How come this never went public before ? I mean, about one of these two representing Milan or Juve.
    Trust me, i'd have known about this if it was writen in the papers. The Inter fans wouldn't have stopped talking about this if it was writen somewhere else apart from that book.
    Dude, don't question, it's LAW. :gsol:

Apr 12, 2004
    I think I am THAT OBTUSE.

Translators never fuck up. My bad.
    Not when it is represented as OPINION. Jesus Christ.

Do you not see the difference between a conversation that is represented as "this guy said this" which presents liability on the speaker who states whatever it is that he says versus an author presenting facts that could be proven or not?

They are very different.
    Then prove him wrong and sue him, I'm just quoting a book.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)