Just for the record..... (4 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
i dont know if thats a good thing. is pirlo? usually when he plays and is marked out of the game milan crumble
I guess the'll play with Pirlo or maybe Flamini. Pirlo lost it after the WC. Milan IMO play better without him. With that being said, watch for a 50m pass to Inzaghi resulting in the game winning goal. :analcanon:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I guess the'll play with Pirlo or maybe Flamini. Pirlo lost it after the WC. Milan IMO play better without him. With that being said, watch for a 50m pass to Inzaghi resulting in the game winning goal. :analcanon:
well it should be sissoko's job to clamp down on pirlo like palermo did to milan and it worked

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Emerson got injured by Flamini in today's game, so Meeeeeeeeelan don't have many midfielders (defensive minded)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
for Dusan and Turk

meelan vs Cagliari

2 offside calls against Cagliari which we see clearly that they were onside by a mile and would have resulted as a 1 on 1 vs Abbiati. One of these calls resulted in Seedorf's goal. There's even an Inzaghi push in the same sequence that could have been called.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)