Just for the record..... (4 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I find it funny how they are not our friends anymore. Like pathetic school children, who are scared of you, so they find every slimey way to put you down by complaining to the teachers indirectly. Pathetic club. Its kinda funny, I used to be pro serie A. Most especially when any serie A team went in europe, but my hate for these milano clubs over the past 6 years has reached a level where theres no way I could ever support them. Yes you heard it, im a newly revert to the non serie A supporters club in europe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I find it funny how they are not our friends anymore. Like pathetic school children, who are scared of you, so they find every slimey way to put you down by complaining to the teachers indirectly. Pathetic club. Its kinda funny, I used to be pro serie A. Most especially when any serie A team went in europe, but my hate for these milano clubs over the past 6 years has reached a level where theres no way I could ever support them. Yes you heard it, im a newly revert to the non serie A supporters club in europe.
Hold the door for me buddy :)

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Lol, never supported a single Italian club in the CL, the lesser CL spots the better.

The disaster of last season happened because we thought we could scrap our way to a 4th spot with average players and an average coach.

So yes, Fuck you too Milan. :)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Hold the door for me buddy :)
:dule:

Reminds me of the unity we had during calciopoli. How we united when we were demoted and how we now unite when were starting to make our rivals sweat. Forza my fellow Tifosi's.

Oh just like to say fuck EPL. It would be hard to support EPL teams against any club, so i proberly wont be bothered least bit.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #287
    :dule:

Reminds me of the unity we had during calciopoli. How we united when we were demoted and how we now unite when were starting to make our rivals sweat. Forza my fellow Tifosi's.
    Yup, injustice unites us. The Milan staff and fans united us once again.

Milan fans were united only on Maldini's last match at San Siro.
    They were united in jeering him :agree:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007

Milan, Milan, sempre per te :touched:

---------- Post added 03.03.2012 at 01:54 ----------

I admire how they overcome such adversity to win scudetto after scudetto.

Conte's Bitch

2003 - Old Trafford
    Mar 3, 2012
    All this shit talk between Inter-Milan-Juve fans is one of the reasons why a lot of people have stopped caring about Serie A.

I would love it if someday people only talked about stuff that happens on the grass of the pitch.

And I also condemn whatever Conte and Galliani have done in the past two weeks, and I'm disappointed in a lot of people in both teams.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    All this shit talk between Inter-Milan-Juve fans is one of the reasons why a lot of people have stopped caring about Serie A.

I would love it if someday if people only talked about stuff that happens on the grass of the pitch.

And I also condemn whatever Conte and Galliani have done in the past two weeks, and I'm disappointed in a lot of people in both teams.
    :howler:

Someone seems to be forgetting about Real-Barca, or Arsenal-Tottenham or all the shitload of other rivalries out there.

What's killing Serie A is corrupt presidents like the mofo you guys have and Moratti.

Conte's Bitch

2003 - Old Trafford
    Mar 3, 2012
    :howler:

Someone seems to be forgetting about Real-Barca, or Arsenal-Tottenham or all the shitload of other rivalries out there.

What's killing Serie A is corrupt presidents like the mofo you guys have and Moratti.
    This is exactly the problem. all fans calling other teams management thieves and mafia, No one gives a damn that Serie-A doesn't have one player in the world's XI.

It's just funny, anyone sounding so sure when they accuse the other two teams, which is just disgusting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)