Just for the record..... (5 Viewers)

acmichal

Mar 5, 2009
Alen & co , plz read it and compare your bullshit to objective and neutral investigation :

http://www.lastampa.it/sport/cmsSezioni/calcio/200903articoli/19278girata.asp

for those who dont know italian : this table was made after adding and subtracting points gained by teams thx to refs mistakes ( for example Inter should have 11 pts less , Milan 5 more etc. ) this is not 100 % real because they added 0.7 pt for example when team had bad offside decision against them , but still it shows who has the most help from refs

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #246
    I wonder if Milan fans really think that they'd have been first if everything was fair. Personally, i think they'd have been fighting for the 6th or 7th place if the refs were unmistakable robots, but i really wonder if Milan fans think that their crappy team would've led the table.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #248
    i think it's comforting to think that
    I guess so. Gsol was using this same source to prove that Juve would've won serie A last year without the ref mistakes, but most of us were aware that we weren't as good throughout the season as Roma and Inter and we couldn't comfort ourselves with such stats where +/- 0.7pts are given for a wrong offside call.
    I'm guessing that the majority of Milan fans is also aware that their team sucks this year (They'd have been much better though if they didn't lose Gattuso, Nesta and Borriello, and if Kaka wasn't getting so easily injured) but i wonder how big is the number of those who think that Milan deserved to lead serie A.

Jan 7, 2004
    i think every team has that share of ignorant, blind fans and when you get such large samples you can easily assume that the same percentage of such fans that you see here could be applied to milan fans.

so by looking at what i see here, i would say that "a large percentage" of milan fans would read that article and become fully convinced that in a more just universe they would "have a good chance" of leading serie a

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Hopefully Galliani will start boasting about Milan being top of the 'real' table and decide that nothing needs to be changed at Milan.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Personally, i do believe that we were denied many points last year and at 2 crucial moments.
    The first time it happened right at the beginning of the season, when we were leading the table and our great determination pushed us forward. It lasted for about 3-4 consecutive matches!
    Then the second wave came right after our winter crisis.
    But i was prepared for that and i think the refs were biased from the calciopoli scandal.

Other examples was the ridiculous amount of favor Napoli earned last year.

This year, i feel that we have earned more favor than any other time in the last decade! Maybe because the refs felt a guilt for punishing us so much last year,
    that would be logic and it is partially confirmed by the negative favor Napoli gets this season, in order to compensate what happened last year.

As for Milan, they only have to blame themselves, they sacrificed performance for prestige...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    We also had our fair share of ref help (intentional or not, doesn't matter).
    Sure, no one can deny that. But just like the rest of the 17teams our fair share that do happen sometimes.

Not like the fake penalties (both Milans)

Not like like the one scoring with hand or assisting and NOT banning the player (Inter)

Not like the 5 offside players thing

etc.

What Inter alone got this year and last year was 100x the Moggi thing they were moaning about all these years.

The funny thing and also how I see it, is that if we were sent to Serie B because we fixed couple of matches (like they claim) then Inter should probably end up in Serie D I assume.

acmichal

Mar 5, 2009
    I'm not a blind fan , I didnt say Milan deserves 1st place looking at their game , I posted it just to let you know that your cries here about Milan getting so much help from refs are just here on this ultra-juve forum and have no support in the football world so you can keep on playing your toys , have fun

and yea I registered just to post this link , I'm not going to continue the discussion , I've checked out some of the topics here and level of users ( btw. any moderators here ?! ) and I will rather discuss things on my Milan forum or other Juve forum where ppl are much more objective and well behaving.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I'm not a blind fan , I didnt say Milan deserves 1st place looking at their game , I posted it just to let you know that your cries here about Milan getting so much help from refs are just here on this ultra-juve forum and have no support in the football world so you can keep on playing your toys , have fun

and yea I registered just to post this link , I'm not going to continue the discussion , I've checked out some of the topics here and level of users ( btw. any moderators here ?! ) and I will rather discuss things on my Milan forum or other Juve forum where ppl are much more objective and well behaving.
    Good for you and no we don't have Moderators. Free in the jungle.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006

It's survival of the fittest at Juventuz.

Once you get old and weak, you get ditched. Milan could learn a lot from us, you know.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #259
    Sure, no one can deny that. But just like the rest of the 17teams our fair share that do happen sometimes.

Not like the fake penalties (both Milans)

Not like like the one scoring with hand or assisting and NOT banning the player (Inter)

Not like the 5 offside players thing

etc.

What Inter alone got this year and last year was 100x the Moggi thing they were moaning about all these years.
    Yes, here you're right. There is a ref mistake and a "ref mistake".
    Ronaldinho's goal against Inter was scored after offside, but Kaka was almost on line with the Inter player. The picture didn't froze, players go from onside to offside in 0.0001 sec., and these errors are normal human errors. The same could be said about Gila's goal against us that was given offside, and even about Adriano's handball against Milan that no-one except for Abbiatti saw when it happened (we needed the replays to see that it was handball and we even needed the right angle).
    But there are situations where the refs must not make a mistake. Maicon's goal against Siena wasn't a normal mistake, neither was the penalty given to Balotelli. On the other hand, the ref was right next to Marchionni when Marco was 1 meter offside before he assisted Del Piero vs Atalanta, and the ref was next to Marchionni when he stopped one attack with his hand against Catania.
    Milan were helped even more than we and Inter. The penalties they were given at the start were scandalous.

Also, there is a lot of talk that Inter didn't concede a penalty for a year. Obviously, they are still to concede a penalty this season in serie A.
    But are we the right ones to object about this? We conceded only one penalty this year and it was in the last minute, against Genoa, on a match we were already winning 3:0.

We got 4 penalties in our favor, Inter got only 2 , Milan got 8.
    We got 2 red cards, Inter got 4 red cards.

It's not so one-sided as one might think. Without counting the first 7-8 rounds when Milan were getting an obvious, and perhaps intentional help, the rest of the season is more or less equal with the big teams getting almost equal number of calls against or in their favor.

Jan 7, 2004

wow. if only someone had put it in those words before. so much sweat and tears and blood would have been saved. in order for you to debunk this thread you would have to look at each claim and offer some sort of counter argument.

and your wholier than thou attitude clearly is not going to work around here. we enjoy ourselves too much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)