Juan Cuadrado (51 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
swap the shirts and it's a penalty

anyway, he falls too easily on most occasions so refs only award fouls for him when he's bleeding. and he failed to get back in his position, he could have easily blocked raspadori's shot. sorry for him, the dedication is still there but with every good move he makes two mistakes. time's up obviously.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

anyway, he falls too easily on most occasions so refs only award fouls for him when he's bleeding. and he failed to get back in his position, he could have easily blocked raspadori's shot. sorry for him, the dedication is still there but with every good move he makes two mistakes. time's up obviously.
I absolutely agree that this is a penalty.

Milik's foul was a foul and so was this one. If we're applying letter-of-the-law via VAR then let's do it consistently within the same match. His previous weak attempts at buying fouls are irrelevant. Whatever though, we lost anyway it's just frustrating.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I absolutely agree that this is a penalty.

Milik's foul was a foul and so was this one. If we're applying letter-of-the-law via VAR then let's do it consistently within the same match. His previous weak attempts at buying fouls are irrelevant. Whatever though, we lost anyway it's just frustrating.
This still 50-50 call, but the call for not penalty also the correct one. Cuadrado didn't dive either, the speed of play when he try to turn Juan and then clipped by Juan's feet made him lose balance.

But he should return back to his feet faster and run track back to defense. Quite disappointed that he wasnt there to cover Raspadori's position for their goal. We could say Di Maria or Fagioli should also cover for him but i think they also cover the midfield space and didnt have enough time to cover when there is cross from our left to right and Raspadori volleyed it.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007

I don’t see a penalty there. The contact foot of the Napoli player was rooted and made no motion towards Cuadrado.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Cuadrado's reputation goes before him, you always see refs telling him to get up outside of the area, he falls down too easily.

But yeah, I'd like to see all of our shouts go the other way and see how many are given. We're an easy team to shit on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)