Juan Cuadrado (47 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
It wasnt intentional, Cuads is a A nice lad, it was an accident, he already paid enough...

- - - Updated - - -
Idgaf if it's unintentional or he's a "nice lad", it was the definition of pure idiotism. I expect a professional footballer, that plays team sport to know his actions might hurt the team and literally throwing out the game by literally having a fart in his brain is not acceptable.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We all knew this was coming. He's been getting away with brain farts for weeks, it couldn't possibly last.

I presume he's probably tired playing all the time at 32, in the way that he does, but his mind turns to mush in bunches of games and you know something is coming. Such an odd thing for such an experienced player.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We all knew this was coming. He's been getting away with brain farts for weeks, it couldn't possibly last.

I presume he's probably tired playing all the time at 32, in the way that he does, but his mind turns to mush in bunches of games and you know something is coming. Such an odd thing for such an experienced player.
he was properly rested vs Parma tho.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Like I said previously; he's a one-eyed man in the land of the blind. He's been relatively decent but wouldn't get a game for a top European side despite his assist tally this season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
he was properly rested vs Parma tho.
That's only one game though. He's played second most minutes behind, amazingly, Danilo. 8 league games in a row he played the full 90 before Parma. 4 out of the 6 CL games he has played the full 90 - 430/540 mins in the CL total. Playing too often. He needs competition to keep his mind and body sharp.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Don’t see how him not being rested had anything to do with an absolutely retarded decision to go into a tackle like that in OUR offensive third.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
decision fatigue
It’s one thing to go into a challenge hard. Fine.

It’s another story altogether to go into a challenge IN YOUR OFFENSIVE THIRD STUDS UP. That was an ugly challenge. No way was he physically tired that early in a game to throw a hail marry tackle like that. It’s not like he was throwing his body into a tackle to save the game in the dying minutes in a breakaway.

what he did was stupid. Fatigue or not I don’t buy it. Usually he has a brain fart that gets him a silly yellow. Not today lol

in any case forza Cuads but he fucked us hard today and now he gets a rest :p

Oct 23, 2011
It’s one thing to go into a challenge hard. Fine.

It’s another story altogether to go into a challenge IN YOUR OFFENSIVE THIRD STUDS UP. That was an ugly challenge. No way was he physically tired that early in a game to throw a hail marry tackle like that. It’s not like he was throwing his body into a tackle to save the game in the dying minutes in a breakaway.

what he did was stupid. Fatigue or not I don’t buy it. Usually he has a brain fart that gets him a silly yellow. Not today lol

in any case forza Cuads but he fucked us hard today and now he gets a rest :p
It was a brainfart, as simple as that. A player doesn't start a game tired ffs. Besides, The last game he played was a week ago, which is more than enough time to recover.

He cost us the game today but he'll bounce back and continue his great form.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
It was a brainfart, as simple as that. A player doesn't start a game tired ffs. Besides, The last game he played was a week ago, which is more than enough time to recover.

He cost us the game today but he'll bounce back and continue his great form.
We're already 0-1 down. Imo the brainfart was also because of that. There's more urgency to do something because we needed 2 goals to get back in the game and he made a complete mess of it. Mistimed tackle is expected but still hard to accept why his studs were so high.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
We're already 0-1 down. Imo the brainfart was also because of that. There's more urgency to do something because we needed 2 goals to get back in the game and he made a complete mess of it. Mistimed tackle is expected but still hard to accept why his studs were so high.
That replay game vs Napoli would probably in everyone's mind too. I'm mad and probably more so our players. What a shitty decision to announce it just before the match.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Or he should just press back Castrovilli without commited to the tackle. He is the one who start his own problem, missing the ball when try to dribble and then he did to tackle it to get it back..
Huge Mistake

- - - Updated - - -

He made a huge mistake and it was fourth in the blaming rank IMO... after Bonbon by far, then the fucking ref, third Pirlo
He should be the first in this match

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He'll always be the love and hate guy. Oh well, those kinda things are expected from him. But he's been important this season so he gets a pass.
Yes he has had a great season for sure. Yesterday he shit the pants, next match he plays he will probably get an assist or two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)