Juan Cuadrado (49 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We are two months into the season, enough to make a few observations about how our players are doing. No one's saying that Sarri has achieved more than Allegri or that we will win the CL, just that some players are looking good at this part of the season. Do you really hate Sarri so much that we can't comment on anything positive he has done so far?
Thank you, it's so simple :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We are two months into the season, enough to make a few observations about how our players are doing. No one's saying that Sarri has achieved more than Allegri or that we will win the CL, just that some players are looking good at this part of the season. Do you really hate Sarri so much that we can't comment on anything positive he has done so far?
He does hate Sarri that much.

nothing you will say will ever persuade him.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny part is we are even complimenting the players for doing well, but the idea of Sarri contributing “IN PART” to these strong individual performances is somehow impossible is laughable. What’s even more laughable, aside from this dudes über negative view on Sarri, is that even the players are on record for complimenting Sarri on making players play better as his style suits theirs.

But because it’s only two months we are baselessly concluding that somehow Sarri > Allegri.

I haven’t seen one person today take away anything from Allegri with his achievements. So far, players have reacted extremely well to the coaching changes which would suggest maybe Sarri isn't doing so poorly as we would have been fearful of in preseason.

Facts can be an annoying thing unless you completely reject them, which might sound like someone stating your opinions are baseless when they disagree with you...looks to me like someone indeed is rejecting facts.

Last edited:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Now how exactly did you come up with that after all that’s been said here really baffles me...

As if i need to hide my real opinions on a forum lol, i’m pointing out facts and talking some sense into the geniuses talking about incredible impact and improvement of certain players under X coach after a month compared to Y’s impact during a couple of full seasons. It really seems just black or white with some of you guys, no in between, if you signal out someone drawing baseless comparisons that automatically makes you a Sarri hater or whatever... that’s the most bs narrative i’ve read here in a while, even iggnorant, as it makes me think you haven’t even read where this debate even started and what it had lead to.

- - - Updated - - -

He does hate Sarri that much.

nothing you will say will ever persuade him.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny part is we are even complimenting the players for doing well, but the idea of Sarri contributing “IN PART” to these strong individual performances is somehow impossible is laughable. What’s even more laughable, aside from this dudes über negative view on Sarri, is that even the players are on record for complimenting Sarri on making players play better as his style suits theirs.

But because it’s only two months we are baselessly concluding that somehow Sarri > Allegri.

I haven’t seen one person today take away anything from Allegri with his achievements. So far, players have reacted extremely well to the coaching changes which would suggest maybe Sarri isn't doing so poorly as we would have been fearful of in preseason.

Facts can be an annoying thing unless you completely reject them, which might sound like someone stating your opinions are baseless when they disagree with you...looks to me like someone indeed is rejecting facts.
Man, i genuinly thought for some time that you are clueless and baseless in all your debates and conclusions but now you’ve really managed to irrevocably convince me of your lack of comprehension.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
@Hustini ‘s tuz’ logic 2019 in a nutshell.

Saying Cuadrado was a hot and cold player that’s been a crucial part of the team for many years long before Sarri got here suddenly turns you into a Sarri hater that nobody can convince otherwise. Oh, and last but not least, telling someone to stop making reactionary comparisons between Sarri and Allegri impact on X or Y player after only a month or two into the season also makes you a DA obviously lmao.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Saying Cuadrado was a hot and cold player that’s been a crucial part of the team for many years long before Sarri got here suddenly turns you into a Sarri hater that nobody can convince otherwise. Oh, and last but not least, telling someone to stop making reactionary comparisons between Sarri and Allegri impact on X or Y player after only a month or two into the season also makes you a DA obviously lmao.
Who are you to tell us to stop making comparisons? I will compare whoever the fuck I want.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Facts can be annoying ;) @Hustini

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
A performing when fit and in form Cuadrado. Yeah. I can't remember if i've ever seen that before Sarri came here. Convincing stuff indeed. Reborn.

If the dip in form comes, as it always does with Cuads, can i attribute that to Sarri as well? Like that he made him worse all of a sudden?

He's known to be a hot and cold player for a reason.

Last edited:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Expect to get contradicted when your opinion or comparison is flawed from the very beggining and find the balls to admit it when it’s so without taking it so personal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)