Juan Cuadrado (106 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Werent we excited when we signed him because we finally got a player who can “cross”. Did he forget how to cross or bar has has been raised?
i think his crossing is decent in many situations but its pretty tough to accomplish much via crossing when the opposition is camped out around their own box and Cuads is not that good nor is the team really set up for wide play under sarri

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
i think his crossing is decent in many situations but its pretty tough to accomplish much via crossing when the opposition is camped out around their own box and Cuads is not that good nor is the team really set up for wide play under sarri
What ive seen this season our players tend to do low crosses more than high crosses, maybe Sarri instructed them to do so. For some reason I like lower crosses more because there is a higher chance for a rebound to our midfielders. Q

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What ive seen this season our players tend to do low crosses more than high crosses, maybe Sarri instructed them to do so. For some reason I like lower crosses more because there is a higher chance for a rebound to our midfielders. Q
probably related to switch from mandzukic last season to frequently having Dybala or Higuain up front. neither is very useful in the air.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)