Juan Cuadrado (36 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
If you watched him this week you've basically seen his entire career.

Really can't decide if I like him or hate him.
I see your point but for me so much to like in him. With surplus of wingers going forward, still feel his time playing major minutes for Juve as he gets older would be if he can convert to RB successfully (???) as it's seems to be Juve's weakest link of the starting 11.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Cuads as that sarcastic smile when someone hugs/touches you that you don't want them doing it :lol:

Benatia not getting the hint :D

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He is the best solution to the problems we have at RB. It's tragic that Max doesn't see it that way.
I don't think he can play RB. I mean, mayyyybe against the really small sides where we have 80% possession.

Can you imagine him defending the back post against a striker? Or if Benatia is caught pressing too high and Cuadrado has to tuck in beside Chiellini? It's madness.

And besides, at least half his value comes from his ability to cover so much ground as a midfielder.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Give him a chance as a RB, cant be worse than the accidental footballer, Licht or MDS. Put Mandzu in front of him to help out defensively.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
just take him away from the 3/4. He has no brains.

Great speede, great workrate, but he is not a good attacker FFS.

i prefer him 100x as a RB than anything else we have to offer there.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I am borrowing that one. I am also going to use Couscous and steal skinny legs from Cronios.

;)

- - - Updated - - -

did you not see that last chance of Doumbia? he cant defend the far post good enough to be a RB
I am not sure he can defend well enough, but our options on RB are terrible so I am willing to give him a chance.

The last chance is really hard to defend against by the way. Not really his fault.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)