Juan Cuadrado (59 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Well if Montella wants him we should send him in the first plane to Milan we can find... hell! lets give him free!! I mean, we are talking about our great pals of Milan here, we dont want to upset them...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Didn't we sell Bonucci to Milan and Dalves to PSG with a huge discount, only because they greatly affected players like Higuaín, Cuadrado and Dybala or delivering to their potential?

Don't already Cuadrado rejected all offers and only wished to play for Juve and forced Conte, who promised him a starter place, to sell him to us?

Wasn't Cuadrado one of our most valuable players last year?

I don't understand where all this hate is coming from...

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I like the guy too. Not as much into the "technique" aspect of soccer as many here but Juan seems so dangerous for opponents to handle at times. I want Juve to score the most goals in league play this season with of course the greatest goal differential.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Well if Montella wants him we should send him in the first plane to Milan we can find... hell! lets give him free!! I mean, we are talking about our great pals of Milan here, we dont want to upset them...
:howler:

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't we sell Bonucci to Milan and Dalves to PSG with a huge discount, only because they greatly affected players like Higuaín, Cuadrado and Dybala or delivering to their potential?

Don't already Cuadrado rejected all offers and only wished to play for Juve and forced Conte, who promised him a starter place, to sell him to us?

He was hardly valuable last year lol. Do you even watch games or just post here all day? Cuadrado is SO inconsistent, has like 1 good game, then 5 average ones. Unreliable therefore as a consistent performer. Got outclassed and benched by a fullback.

I wouldnt mind selling him abroad, to like PSG or Arsenal, or maybe a smaller serie a side like Roma.

But not to Milan, fk those cunts.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He will be a good substitute! But I wouldn't be worried if we sell him! We have Pjaca and Mandzukic as bench players. Though the later one will always finds a way to be in first XI!

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Definitely shouldn't be sold, let alone to Milan. Fuck Milan.

Sell him for a right price, guy delivered here, but here is too damn unstable.
Here is too unstable? As in Juventuz chat message boards are unstable?

Because 6 consecutive scudetti, 3 consecutive coppas, 2 CL finals in 3 years... that is not unstable. Juventus is not an unstable environment.

Jeez. And as likeable as he is, let's not pretend Juan is some world beater. Will be a very nice depth option for rotation. Big clubs need quality depth!

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Juventus is not an unstable environment.
Jeez. And as likeable as he is, let's not pretend Juan is some world beater. Will be a very nice depth option for rotation. Big clubs need quality depth!
read:
he is too damn unstable intead of here is too damn unstable, sorry
Bolded part that's exactly what I am trying to say, he is not a world beater, never will be and no one expected from him to be one. He saved our ass quite amount of times, but if we need money to fund CM and RB signings I don't mind him to go. Even to Milan, fuck them yeah, but I'm not worried about them at all.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
read:
he is too damn unstable intead of here is too damn unstable, sorry
Bolded part that's exactly what I am trying to say, he is not a world beater, never will be and no one expected from him to be one. He saved our ass quite amount of times, but if we need money to fund CM and RB signings I don't mind him to go. Even to Milan, fuck them yeah, but I'm not worried about them at all.
Ahhh, got you, buddy. Misunderstood you there.

Unless we're getting a really good offer, I don't think that Juan is somebody we should sell, though. He's a solid locker room guy, dedicated to the club, has a little bit of versatility and pace. Another good outlet, even if the end product is suspect.

I would prefer Beppe start paring down the real dead wood on the team at this point... gotta start clearing out a couple of those CMs first.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I think the whole point of this mercato is that we should have bench options who could change flow of the game once coming in. We must remember that last couple of weeks we couldnt rotate our attack at all (besides playing there sturaro or lemina vs shit sides). Rotation is one thing but the other problem was that we had no options off the bench who could change the game. Seems that both of this issue are solved now. Only liability for me remains in midfield.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Thats from the 70%. Dont worry

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He should be kept. He can still be useful, particularly in tough away games in which we plan to play on the counter he can be especially important.

He isn't unsellable, but anyone who wants him should have to cough up quite a ransom to the point that it would be overpaying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 41)