Juan Cuadrado (57 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
this. we tried to play marchisio in every position, then we basically sold him to roma before conte started to play eventually.

btw juan should absolutely stay, he's a great asset to have. also, we shouldn't offer milan or any italian club an other very good player who would walk into their starting lineup.
:tup: extremely valuable asset to the team, who has proven time and again to be decisive for us in the big games. After he fought his way to come back to us, selling him on straight away would be a shit way to treat him. I think he'll stay anyway.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Speed kills. That's how Jimmy Johnson turned the Dallas Cowboys into SB Champs. Cuads stays. He's like an American kid that graduates from college under the 5-6 year plan. Give him more time please.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Speed kills. That's how Jimmy Johnson turned the Dallas Cowboys into SB Champs. Cuads stays. He's like an American kid that graduates from college under the 5-6 year plan. Give him more time please.
Remind me to neg rep you once I get on my laptop. Why the hell are you mentioning the Cowboys winning a Super Bowl in a forum that has nothing to do with them? Asshole.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Remind me to neg rep you once I get on my laptop. Why the hell are you mentioning the Cowboys winning a Super Bowl in a forum that has nothing to do with them? Asshole.
I hate the Cowboys (like yourself) to be honest but just mentioned it as a comparison in that soccer technique can be acquired but speed sure can't.

Are you on your computer yet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)