Juan Cuadrado (69 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I believed in him last year. Not anymore. Lost my faith in him today.

I don't even want him on the bench he isn't even good enough for the bench. Sell pls

Boksic

May 11, 2005
To be fair to him, playing Barzagli caused him problems.

He didn't have a right back making runs to had much less space and less options than he should have.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
To be fair to him, playing Barzagli caused him problems.

He didn't have a right back making runs to had much less space and less options than he should have.
Don't justify it. He couldn't even move forward with the ball or offer anything going forward.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The hate on him is not justified! Yes he had a bad game after he was spent after his first sprints. But he was not the only one and it was not by coincidence that his teammates trusted him with all of the balls going forward. He was the player trying to do smth. Dybala and Higuain were completely isolated, the CMs contributed nothing, Barzagli was a horrible choice to support him. And Manzdu in the other side didn't fare any better, proving that it was the tactics that amputated everyone and not Cuads

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
The hate on him is not justified! Yes he had a bad game after he was spent after his first sprints. But he was not the only one and it was not by coincidence that his teammates trusted him with all of the balls going forward. He was the player trying to do smth. Dybala and Higuain were completely isolated, the CMs contributed nothing, Barzagli was a horrible choice to support him. And Manzdu in the other side didn't fare any better, proving that it was the tactics that amputated everyone and not Cuads
Lol, thats just great

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
yep, he was our MVP 2 seasons ago after all

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He'll be a lot better when he'll play with a real fullback supporting him. Spazzolino will compliment him well watch.
The guy failed at the basics.

THE BASICS. No world class RB can teach you how to pass.

Excuses for this guy need to seriously stop.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
this guy is braindead and no the kind of p'layer a team like juventus should have.

i hope all the guys who kept insulting me from saying this finalize realize.

im dead tired of juan cuadrado.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
The thing with Cuadrado is that when he is bad, he is REALLY bad.

And because he is inconsistent, he has no place in starting XI. I would get rid of him but given the situation we are in our mercato we might have no offensive players to bring on from bench, Lazio might sell Keita to Inter or Milan before us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)