Juan Cuadrado (24 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You guys will sing his praises in a couple months, watch!
Nah, its going to be a lot of failed dribble attempts and endless crosses into defenders. Its going to get even worse when Licht plays. Our right side is an absolute train wreck right now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The thing with Cuadrado is that when he is bad, he is REALLY bad.

And because he is inconsistent, he has no place in starting XI. I would get rid of him but given the situation we are in our mercato we might have no offensive players to bring on from bench, Lazio might sell Keita to Inter or Milan before us.
Change formation.

4312. DC/berna can play behind our strikers.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
enough

this boat sailed
Nah, its going to be a lot of failed dribble attempts and endless crosses into defenders. Its going to get even worse when Licht plays. Our right side is an absolute train wreck right now.
fine lets' make bet.
If we win treble and Cuads is decisive reason why we win treble, you two will split the cost of all 3 official Cuads shirt from Juve store. One home, one away and third one. I get home one, you two fight over the least ugly one.

if we don't win treble because of Cuads, then you can choose my avatar for life

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
fine lets' make bet.
If we win treble and Cuads is decisive reason why we win treble, you two will split the cost of all 3 official Cuads shirt from Juve store. One home, one away and third one. I get home one, you two fight over the least ugly one.

i dont need to bet.This is pure fantasy

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I would like to see both DC and Berna start though...
We had preseason to get them to gel with the team and Max insisted on Mario and Cuadrado.

I think a change of system will work wonders. Look what happened when we changed from 352 to 4231. Teams were clueless how to figure us out.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
fine lets' make bet.

what if we win treble and Jjuan is shit? or we dont win treble and Jjuan wins balon dor?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
fine lets' make bet.

Deal.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
useless as a winger, Keita can be vice Higuain, vice Dybala and also go on wings, u must be real deluded if you wouldn't do that trade, Mandzu on top of that is useless as a CF as he even forgot how to score :lol: and 30 range already...
yep, he only scores in CL finals nowadays. useless piece of shit

- - - Updated - - -

damn then hydde needs to buy jersey for all tuz members to celebrate victory of treble or Jjuan's success.
im OK with this. i want the GK shirt with AS 12 on the back @Hydde

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)