Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cuadrado: 'Juventus must believe’
By Football Italia staff

Juan Cuadrado says Juventus 'should always believe in ourselves’ after beating Manchester City.

The Bianconeri are yet to win in Serie A, but emerged victorious in their first Champions League game, and the Colombian believes they should take confidence.

“We played a great match, as a team,” Cuadrado told Sky.

“I think that’s the most important thing, we went onto the pitch with the desire to get a result. When we play like that we’re a great team.

“We knew it was an important match and that gave us the extra boost to get the result. We should always believe in ourselves, we’re a strong team and we passed a big test.

“I think if we play like this we’ll be difficult to stop. Now we have to think about the next game, this has fired us up, and we know we have to strive for the Scudetto.

“We’re in the race, and we’ll play every game like a final.”

Cuadrado was praised by Coach Massimiliano Allegri after the match, but received an earful during the game for not taking the ball to the corner flag.

“The Coach told me to take it to the corner and waste a bit of time because the match was almost over.

“It was good, because you could see his desire. Next time I’ll definitely listen!”

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Spectacular display, gave the team balance and aggresivity.

He can't be replaced on this team, shouldn't even be rotated. Stamina, workforce, defending, agressiveness, all too good.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He loves to mix it up I noticed. Occasionally take a player on...next thing you know he is sending in a ICBM cross into the box.

I agree. Only formations we should be playing is one with him in it: 433 or 4231

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
He loves to mix it up I noticed. Occasionally take a player on...next thing you know he is sending in a ICBM cross into the box.

I agree. Only formations we should be playing is one with him in it: 433 or 4231
Love this cats versatility. City were a shambles whenever this guy was running at them with the ball at pace. Them superior black fast twitch muscle fibres :tuttosport:. I was suprised over the furor round these parts when we loaned him, considering I remember folks prematurely jizzin' themselves over Quadrado as "the RWB" for Conte's 3-5-2 around 2012-2013.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Love this cats versatility. City were a shambles whenever this guy was running at them with the ball at pace. I was suprised over the furor round these parts when we loaned him, considering I remember folks prematurely jizzin' themselves over Quadrado as "the RWB" for Conte's 3-5-2 around 2012-2013.
I also heard he has a big dong.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
I love this player, played very well yesterday. I think he needs to sharpen up on some of his skills as he does tend to dribble sometimes when he shouldn't..sometimes his dribbling is hit and miss, but its mostly a hit. Brought a new spark to the team!

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Johnny Square is going to be a fan favourite! And Chelsea isn't going to want him back, unless Juan blows the doors off the league, and they change managers. When you do to Cuadrado what Chelsea did to the player, that relationship is broken. Better for them to get their money out of that investment, ASAP.

A figure of 25M would be pretty fair all the way round, IMO. Going to be really interesting to see how Allegri deploys everyone throughout the season!

Love that picture of Cuadrado, Morata, Dybala, and Pogba sliding after Alvaro's goal. So much quality in that group, future is bright!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve have secret Cuadrado option
By Football Italia staff

Juventus reportedly have a gentleman’s agreement to sign Juan Cuadrado from Chelsea for €22m.

The Colombian winger arrived late in the transfer window on a dry loan – that means with no option to buy – at a cost of €1.8m.

However, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport, there is a gentleman’s agreement between the two clubs.

If they want to, the Bianconeri can buy Cuadrado outright for around €22m at the end of the season.

In order to be activated, this option would require the player and both clubs to ok the move.

Chelsea only bought Cuadrado from Fiorentina in January for around €31m, but he failed to replicate that form at Stamford Bridge.

He already seems to have rediscovered his confidence in Turin and impressed in the 2-1 Champions League victory away to Manchester City on Tuesday.

:tuttosport:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'm guessing unless Allegri keeps molesting him from the touchline, he'll desperately want to make this move permanent and will make it clear to Chelsea. If I was a half decent attacking player let alone a legit one, i'd stay the fuck away from a Mourinho team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)