Juan Cuadrado (51 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
His crossing! I can't remember the last time I saw that kind of quality out wide for Juve. Alex Sando + Mandzukic + Cuadrado = goals :tuttosport:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
i didnt get the allegrin shout fest at the end, hopefully he was just encouraging him as opposed to telling him off, was immense
Cuadrado made a really silly mistake, the sort of mistake that junior players get yelled at for. One minute left on the clock., we have the ball in their end and he moves back towards our goal and loses the ball by doing a silly dribble while we have 4 players committed in attack instead of going into the corner and running out the clock/drawing a foul or throw in. I can understand allegri losing his shit, City had the chance to counter after we lost the ball there.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
That improvised rabona he did to receive Lich's pass , i knew from that point he is on his game. It's weird to see him doing so well after a shambolic performance at Chelsea. Make you wonder how changing countries can affect players so much

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
That improvised rabona he did to receive Lich's pass , i knew from that point he is on his game. It's weird to see him doing so well after a shambolic performance at Chelsea. Make you wonder how changing countries can affect players so much
Chelsea just isn't the right environment for him. Doubt he can speak a word of english either.. That doesn't help you!

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
Finally Allegri adapted his tactics to match Cuadrado's strengths. You can't waste a player with his qualities.

Pace, courage, work rate, tehcnique, passing and he's very good in tight spaces, which is important against the CL sides.

Looking forward to see him start in Serie A going forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)