• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Is it certain that we don't have one? I thought all media reported that we had a clause?

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, intercepted a lot of balls especially. Was pleasantly surprised actually.
They said we have an option, but we still haven't discussed about the numbers with Chelsea.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He's a great diver, in the sense Lichtsteiner or Nedved are/were (Padoin is also great at this). He knows how to win free-kicks over and over, although he started to take the piss a little towards the end.

He's slippery like an eel with the ball, but also he knew when to be in defensive areas.
I got really angry at him towards then, actually I am not the only one who got angry at him:allegri:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
He was really trying. We need this kind of a player at this moment very much. He should be a regular starter. You need players with flair, we need a player with flair. He deserved a starting spot in our next match.........

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
And only worth 1m, praise lord Marotta :delpiero:
You can praise Marrotta when we sign him permanently ;)

Told y'all that this was one of the greatest deals this season. Still can't believe the lack of hype he had when we signed him.
Yea, incredible really. This guy is such a handy player to have. Would've been the perfect foil to a top AM level signing.

MOM along with Buffon tonight! What a performance..he needs to start and with Alex Sandro we will have 2 great crossers..
Cuadrado, Gigi and Chiellini were my picks.

He's a great diver, in the sense Lichtsteiner or Nedved are/were (Padoin is also great at this). He knows how to win free-kicks over and over, although he started to take the piss a little towards the end.

He's slippery like an eel with the ball, but also he knew when to be in defensive areas.
Yea, better diver than Krasic fo shiz.

I think we can get Cuadrado permanently in the summer if we want. Chelsea seem pretty reasonable about letting players leave when they want to
20-22m IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

He was really trying. We need this kind of a player at this moment very much. He should be a regular starter. You need players with flair, we need a player with flair. He deserved a starting spot in our next match.........
Yea, that apart, he also sacrificed himself a lot defensively and it was good to see him apply that dimension of his game in a match like this. Good move by Allegri to play him CM, like Carletto did AdM, though I'd like to eventually see him move up to that wing position.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think we can get Cuadrado permanently in the summer if we want. Chelsea seem pretty reasonable about letting players leave when they want to
They do? They will let them go, but never for reasonable prices. Look at Schurrle and Mata and the like. De Bruyne I suppose is the counter to that. But if Cuadrado has a world class season here, we aren't getting him cheap. We really should have set a price on an option.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He'll probably cost over €20m, I'd imagine. All depends on what kind of season he'll have, you'll probably see other Serie A teams also make offers if he does well.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
They do? They will let them go, but never for reasonable prices. Look at Schurrle and Mata and the like. De Bruyne I suppose is the counter to that. But if Cuadrado has a world class season here, we aren't getting him cheap. We really should have set a price on an option.
Won't go for higher than 25m IMO.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
He'll probably cost over €20m, I'd imagine. All depends on what kind of season he'll have, you'll probably see other Serie A teams also make offers if he does well.
am sure he'd choose us easily, making his price reasonable, u feel me now for calling for him to start?

anyway did he get the assist on Morata's goal? also i'd like us to make r formation a more 4-2-1-3 as I feel Hernanes a a bit advanced can be very dicey, it can change to a 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 when we are defending with Hernanes a bit withdrawn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)