Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'll take it as well.

- - - Updated - - -

And first we get to make sure he works at Juventus...for an entire season....for only 1.8m.

:beppe:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
22m is a good normal price for a player in his level. After a standout season he is a 25-35m type of deal, so getting 22m guranteed option is good all things considering. In a market where Bertolacci's and Zaza's cost 18-20m.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Its very amusing how people rated him as washed up and one trick pony now rate him WC...
He is a very good player and is a player who I always liked but he is not WC...
22M I`d do it but we should also look for actual WC players as he is part of the solution not the entire solution

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Its very amusing how people rated him as washed up and one trick pony now rate him WC...
He is a very good player and is a player who I always liked but he is not WC...
22M I`d do it but we should also look for actual WC players as he is part of the solution not the entire solution
I think he is world class. He's proven himself on the worlds biggest stage with Colombia and in serie A which is a better league than the premier league. He wouldn't be the first player to go to the premier league, not do much, then go somewhere else and rediscover his form. Di Maria and de bruyne come to mind.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think he is world class. He's proven himself on the worlds biggest stage with Colombia and in serie A which is a better league than the premier league. He wouldn't be the first player to go to the premier league, not do much, then go somewhere else and rediscover his form. Di Maria and de bruyne come to mind.
Maybe you do but others labelled him as finished and a one trick pony
I personally always thought he would make it here even after his bad spell at Chelsea but I also think he is a very good player but not a WC one
I do think he did great with Colombia and with Fiorentina!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I really don't care about who the player is or how much they are worth or cost.

All I care about is how they fit into our club/squad and how they perform.

Monster Zero

Mar 2, 2014
Yes. I believe it's a €1.5m loan with option at €25m. (or €23.5 totalling €25m).
Good price if he keeps performing the way he did against Man City.
Juve have secret Cuadrado option
By Football Italia staff

Juventus reportedly have a gentleman’s agreement to sign Juan Cuadrado from Chelsea for €22m.

The Colombian winger arrived late in the transfer window on a dry loan – that means with no option to buy – at a cost of €1.8m.

However, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport, there is a gentleman’s agreement between the two clubs.

If they want to, the Bianconeri can buy Cuadrado outright for around €22m at the end of the season.

In order to be activated, this option would require the player and both clubs to ok the move.

Chelsea only bought Cuadrado from Fiorentina in January for around €31m, but he failed to replicate that form at Stamford Bridge.

He already seems to have rediscovered his confidence in Turin and impressed in the 2-1 Champions League victory away to Manchester City on Tuesday.

:tuttosport:
Dam a gentleman's agreement? We all know how that Salah deal screwed Fiorentina.
If we paid 18 for Zaza, 22 mill for Caudrado in comparison is one hell of a steal.
I read that the over payment of Zaza has to do with the Berardi deal next summer. Something to do with avoiding tax fees iirc. So technically we're not going to be spending €18 million on Berardi next summer but more in the €20 million range.

OP
B3N

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
  • Thread Starter #900
    for a second I thought he snapped his knee there.. flashback of Quag scenes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)