Juan Cuadrado (41 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Alves Lichtsteiner Cuadrado
can we use all of them in 4-4-3, 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 or 5-4-1 and considering cua can play as RM and alves as RWB?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
He would be a winger in 4 3 3 and Alves as RB i think lich should be on the bench.our flanks will be one the best Alves, Sandro and Cuadrado
4 3 3
alves---leo-goe--sandro
cua--pjanic--pogba

VuvuzelaBzz

Son of a Shepherd
Jun 23, 2013
4-3-3 is offcourse horse$#@!, because it doesnt have space for dybala.

We are getting quality depth options, in case we want to play a 4-4-2 / 4-4-1-1
Again, we could simply play a 4-3-3 when Dybala is rested. It's a far simpler transition than switching to a 2 man central midfield, especially considering the amount of CMs/DMs we have.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Again, we could simply play a 4-3-3 when Dybala is rested. It's a far simpler transition than switching to a 2 man central midfield, especially considering the amount of CMs/DMs we have.
Main formation is 3-5-2
Season starting formation is 3-5-2

When all cm's are fit and back, we might move to 4-3-1-2 depending on Pjanic performances

If Dybala is rested, we'll certainly either go 3-5-2 or very offensive with 4-5-1. Both using a trequartista and having ALOT of offensive movement off pogba

What we wont do is go 4-3-3.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
waste of money now that alves is here. priority should be a striker, CM and cb then if anything is left over we should try to get him as long term alves/licht replacement

VuvuzelaBzz

Son of a Shepherd
Jun 23, 2013
Main formation is 3-5-2
Season starting formation is 3-5-2

When all cm's are fit and back, we might move to 4-3-1-2 depending on Pjanic performances

If Dybala is rested, we'll certainly either go 3-5-2 or very offensive with 4-5-1. Both using a trequartista and having ALOT of offensive movement off pogba

What we wont do is go 4-3-3.
4-3-1-2 is very likely, but will depend on Allegri's assessment of Pjanic and his performances as you said. Personally, I don't expect any formation without the 3 man midfield to be used however, such as a 4-5-1. The closest we came to doing that last season was the first Bayern game with that "4-4-2", which was more of a 4-3-3 / 4-3-1-2 hybrid, with the only winger being Cuadrado on the right. It's possible that with Marchisio out a shift to a 2-man midfield could happen on occasion, but in my mind it makes more sense to use a 4-3-3 if a player comfortable on the left wing is purchased, or a 4-3-1-2 if not.

P.S. Ageed on 3-5-2 being the main formation.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
waste of money now that alves is here. priority should be a striker, CM and cb then if anything is left over we should try to get him as long term alves/licht replacement
I don't know man.. I think Cuadrado could be extremely valuable, especially in CL. He is a high impact player, can change the tone of the game. Bringing him off the bench is a huge asset.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I don't know man.. I think Cuadrado could be extremely valuable, especially in CL. He is a high impact player, can change the tone of the game. Bringing him off the bench is a huge asset.
He can be valuable sure but a CF, CM and CB are more important right now. We have Alves and licht in his spot at the moment. We have one back up cb in rugani thats it. We have not replaced morata.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Maybe not so waste.

Dani alvez is not super young and Lichteiner is declinning.

What about an all in with dybala?

Alves-- Bon---Chiello---Sandro

Cuadrado--Pjanic---Pogba

Dybala----Mandzukic-----Pjaca

DAMN SON

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)