Juan Cuadrado (130 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fuck :sad: Really wished we could have kept him. But I guess Alves isn't a bad replacement either. But I loved Juan, tricky and genuinely dangerous wide player and had a very productive season with us. Will always be happy that we got to see him play in our colours.

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
Would have liked to keep him as well. On the other hand chances are there will be another opportunity to sign him. Would be surprised if he doesn't re-join Serie A sooner than later, its his natural habitat. If he doesn't do well at Chelsea and/or Conte gets fired until June next year - all very possible at Chelsea - there will be an opening for us and other Serie A clubs to sign him for a cheaper amount than the 25m-30m demanded previously. Maybe already in january if things go a certain way.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Conte said "Cuadrado is a Chelsea player"
Duh. He was a Chelsea player last season also.

- - - Updated - - -

$#@! :sad: Really wished we could have kept him. But I guess Alves isn't a bad replacement either. But I loved Juan, tricky and genuinely dangerous wide player and had a very productive season with us. Will always be happy that we got to see him play in our colours.
This is my favourite moment from him in a Juve shirt:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
The Colombia international will feature for the Blues this season, while his defensive team-mate has continued his recovery from his anterior cruciate ligament injury

Juan Cuadrado has returned to Chelsea training in Austria, while Kurt Zouma has stepped up his recovery from injury.

Manager Antonio Conte confirmed his desire to keep Cuadrado after Saturday's defeat to Rapid Vienna , while Cesc Fabregas, Pedro, Cesar Azpilicueta and Gary Cahill have also joined up with the group.

Conte has welcomed the returns as the club prepares for Wednesday's pre-season friendly against RZ Pellets, but it is unlikely that any of the players will play the full 90 minutes.

"I saw a lot of positive things and then today arrived Fabregas, Pedro, Cuadrado, Cahill and Azpilicueta," Conte said on Tuesday. "It’s important because the group, I need to help the group, the complete group to transfer my ideas to the players.

"You know I like Cuadrado. I have worked with him when I was a coach at Juventus and he arrived today with the other players and he will train this afternoon. It is clear that people who are here, are Chelsea players and we want them to adopt our idea of football."

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
The Colombia international will feature for the Blues this season, while his defensive team-mate has continued his recovery from his anterior cruciate ligament injury

Juan Cuadrado has returned to Chelsea training in Austria, while Kurt Zouma has stepped up his recovery from injury.

Manager Antonio Conte confirmed his desire to keep Cuadrado after Saturday's defeat to Rapid Vienna , while Cesc Fabregas, Pedro, Cesar Azpilicueta and Gary Cahill have also joined up with the group.

Conte has welcomed the returns as the club prepares for Wednesday's pre-season friendly against RZ Pellets, but it is unlikely that any of the players will play the full 90 minutes.

"I saw a lot of positive things and then today arrived Fabregas, Pedro, Cuadrado, Cahill and Azpilicueta," Conte said on Tuesday. "It’s important because the group, I need to help the group, the complete group to transfer my ideas to the players.

"You know I like Cuadrado. I have worked with him when I was a coach at Juventus and he arrived today with the other players and he will train this afternoon. It is clear that people who are here, are Chelsea players and we want them to adopt our idea of football."
Huh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)