Juan Cuadrado (147 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Amazing if we can keep him too, he was fantastic for us last year, allowed us more options tactically. But three players on the right? Maybe too many.
If he can keep up the level and consistency he showed the last part of the season; then yes. In the first part, he was quite bad. But I think the level he showed in the last part of the season, was his true level with this team.

I also thought Allegri couldn't create his own team, but he did. After the Bayern Game - in München - I was convinced. Cuadrado also evolved during that time and I think he should be bought, even though I found him quite mediocre at first.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If he can keep up the level and consistency he showed the last part of the season; then yes. In the first part, he was quite bad. But I think the level he showed in the last part of the season, was his true level with this team.

I also thought Allegri couldn't create his own team, but he did. After the Bayern Game - in München - I was convinced. Cuadrado also evolved during that time and I think he should be bought, even though I found him quite mediocre at first.
Agree :tup:

Once he settled with us, he was great. And strangely I thought he looked much better for us as a wingback in the 3-5-2, but his best performance was against Bayern as a RM. I hope we sign him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

:tup:

at the beggining he was very "almost".

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
And Copa América he showed some interesting long passes. That's all on juve's and Max's shoulders, he used to be really bad at that, now he's descent so if he could add some goods long passes (eventually become in crosses with time) to his dribbling skills... It would be like WOW.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Amazing if we can keep him too, he was fantastic for us last year, allowed us more options tactically. But three players on the right? Maybe too many.
I was never a fan, but he was much better than I expected him to be. How can you say no to someone named John William Square Beautiful.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
he's probably on vactiion after vaction he need to time to recovery and get back in shape

- - - Updated - - -

Agree :tup:

Once he settled with us, he was great. And strangely I thought he looked much better for us as a wingback in the 3-5-2, but his best performance was against Bayern as a RM. I hope we sign him.
we will sell one of players who play on the right

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Another loan. :lol: That would be awesome from Marotta once again. It would leave us with more money to invest in a striker this summer.

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Wow, I thought we were definitely getting rid of him when we bought Alves.

Would love him to stay, amazing player and was very influental last season, especially coming off the bench. His trickery and pace change the tempo of games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)