Juan Cuadrado (53 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
With Morata gone I really think it would be smart to keep Cuadrado. I remember him playing SS in a 3-5-2 for Fiorentina can't see why he couldn't play there for us.
Keep Cuad, sell Licht and get De Sciglio/Darmian. Cuad can rotate with Alves for RWB spot, can play RW, while De Sciglio would be long term solution on either side of the flanks.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't care which one between the two comes here, but De Sciglio is younger and has clearly more potential.
ffs Darmian is 26. WTF is going on here with the age thing... He has easily 6 seasons ahead of him which is more than enough. I wouldn't say he has more potential, because people obviously forgot how good Darmian is (was in Italy) but I will say that De Sciglio has injury issues which I'd surely try to avoid.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I don't care which one between the two comes here, but De Sciglio is younger and has clearly more potential.
Not much of a difference between their ages. I also don't think De Sciglio has more potential.

- - - Updated - - -

ffs Darmian is 26. WTF is going on here with the age thing... He has easily 6 seasons ahead of him which is more than enough. I wouldn't say he has more potential, because people obviously forgot how good Darmian is (was in Italy) but I will say that De Sciglio has injury issues which I'd surely try to avoid.
Do you read my posts? Because we basically post the same. :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
When is he going to show that potential? At 24 he is like 3rd choice fullback at Milan and has had fairly poor season, there is a reason Milan are listening to bids, and it's not just because they are unambitious mid level team now. He is expendable.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
When is he going to show that potential? At 24 he is like 3rd choice fullback at Milan and has had fairly poor season, there is a reason Milan are listening to bids, and it's not just because they are unambitious mid level team now. He is expendable.
Milan's mgt is shyte so not gonna even bother with this.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Yep, and that reason is meelans great management. ffs they bought Matri from us, hired and fired shitload of coaches, paid 20 something millions for Bertollaci.
De Sceglio is good, I think they are pretty much the same level with Darmian, except I like des crosses more.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yep, and that reason is meelans great management. ffs they bought Matri from us, hired and fired shitload of coaches, paid 20 something millions for Bertollaci.
De Sceglio is good, I think they are pretty much the same level with Darmian, except I like des crosses more.
:agree:
I mean that's just dumb shit to mention Milan's mgt in an argument of De Sciglio. They made so many wrong moves in the last 5-6 years, it's like every decision they've made backfired in the end. Always on the wrong side of deals. Selling 24 yo Azzurri's FB is beyond retarded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)