Juan Cuadrado (133 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
One of the most influental players this season. He's an ideal substitute for Lichtsteiner and vice-versa, when we need to defend or attack more.

I sure hope Conte doesn't have him in his plans.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Look at that Coppa Final and you see what the differences is in having game-changers off the bench. Square Boy is defo one of them.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
This guy won us A LOT of points in serie A in our string of wins, and he was directly responsible for Coppa.

Simply the ideal squad player. Absolutely love him. As the season went on, he learned better to keep position as a RWB and could stop a bit his natural wildness.

I really wanted to see him as our starting RWB. He lacked tactical awareness in the first semester, but he improved so much.

25M absolutely well spent.

But with the arrival of Alves, that seems to be really happening, we know he has 99% chance of leaving. I mean, it just doesn't make any sense for Conte not getting him back. He's always been nuts about him, the fact we didn't sign him was a relevant reason for Conte leaving (wanted more power in the market decisions), we don't have a buying clause.. he's not staying.

Congrats on Marotta for pulling that loan on the last minute. Even though he didn't settle a buying deal, I think it's understandable, Chelsea probably didn't want to.

This guy was a bigger part for our success than people realize. Gonna miss him A LOT.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I would keep him if we could manage a good deal but we have at least three spot to fullfill first. And if we really get Alves, we don't really have any room for him so... We'll see

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Question :

Field a formation conte would actually use (not some shitty the fuck peasant formation), that brings out the best of chelsea's selection and includes cuadrado and hazard

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Question :

Field a formation conte would actually use (not some shitty the fuck peasant formation), that brings out the best of chelsea's selection and includes cuadrado and hazard
Conte won't return Cuadrado because he needs him.
Conte will return Cuadrado to screw Juventus, the little man he is. :inter:

Apr 19, 2007
Oh well. Let him go back and get him next summer when Conte can buy a superstar and we get him for 15 mil. Alves is a good replacement/solution at RB until we can get a new young prospect. I like that transfer as it allows us to build other areas and we will need that 25 if we are to get an impact player in the midfield.(which looks likely)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Why would he go back to Chelsea? They wont even play CL next year and he had terrible season with them.

He should ask to leave. It's best for him.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Because hes totally the type of player conte would want to keep
especially that their squad is very lacking in terms of structure and on-field identity. Conte will want to experiment with different shapes and different mix of players until he finds the right mix and shape. Quadrado can be a RW,RM or RWB and so would fit in a variety of formations. So normally Conte will want him to stay at least till the end of preseason to figure out whether he will keep him or not.

Chelsea is very short in numbers on players. If he is not good enough to start for them, he will definitely be good enough as a rotation or sub player for more than one position so I think he will stay for atleast a year. They have Hazard, Willian and Pedro for 2 wingers positions and so they will probably need a 4th (Willian sub). They also lack any starting quality player for a RWB or RM or even RB position. Given how many gaps there is in their squad and on their bench, Chelsea wont be selling any decent players that don't ask to leave. They will want to fill in the gaps not add more ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)