Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
two solid deals? @Hist

Both were excellent
haha you disagree with me even when you agree with me. I am saying they were good moves. He is the one saying that Marotta failed us in these moves. So we are on the same side but you are more excited about the deals than I am despite both of us seeing the deals positively. I reserve the term "excellent" to things like the Pirlo, Tevez or Barzagli level of deals.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
haha you disagree with me even when you agree with me. I am saying they were good moves. He is the one saying that Marotta failed us in these moves. So we are on the same side but you are more excited about the deals than I am despite both of us seeing the deals positively. I reserve the term "excellent" to things like the Pirlo, Tevez or Barzagli level of deals.
"excellent deals given the circumstances", does that sound better?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Morata cost us 20 mill. We had him for 2 years on a low salary where he made very important contributions (especially last year) and then we will send him back for a profit of 10 mill on top of that. Many were skeptical when we paid 20 mill for him thinking its a big sum.. we would have had to pay 10-15 mill more to get him in an outright deal which nobody would have thought made sense.

Cuadrado gave us 1 year of good football for almost no cost. Spending 25 mill for him last summer would have been crazy especially that we had no idea where he would play. Two solid deals that proved very useful on the pitch and at no cost and in Morata's case 50% profit. Retrospect is easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Russia is over rated
yup i know but now we have to give them up. Without much options beside paying another 25m hit for Morata and nothing to do for Cuadrado as Conte is in love with him.
We had 2 almost starters and hardly we'll find another 2 good players like them

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
at fist he deluded but then as a sub/starter was really a plus for us. Too bad Marotta being cheap last summer else right now we would have an option instead of a simple loan.
Marotta really failed us with Morata and Cuadrado's deals

- - - Updated - - -

Dude he is 23yrs old! much room for improvement.
I'd love to see Gotze here as he would solve our problems regarding cam position,SS and winger in a three man attack.
The price tag doesn't look that high. But i fear Klopp and Liverpool wages. Even if we can offer him a higher wage than what he earns at Bayern... Liverpool could very well and easly offer 6m/year without problems.
"Marotta failed us with the Cuadrado and Morata" deals :sergio:

You guys deserve Secco again. Disgusting fans.

If it wasn't for him, NEITHER would be playing for us right now. The fact is, YOU and a bunch of other morons on this forum, scoffed at this transfer (Cuadrado), derided him as a player, said he was useless, didn't suit our tactics, one-trick pony, will be a flop etc. Now that hes turned out to be useful and key member of our squad, you conveniently and predictably change your narrative to the predictable, "Marotta is a moron for not signing him permanently"

Not even going to go into the Morata deal, because, clearly, we wouldn't have signed him if it wasn't for the clause. Simple as that.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
"Marotta failed us with the Cuadrado and Morata" deals :sergio:

You guys deserve Secco again. Disgusting fans.

If it wasn't for him, NEITHER would be playing for us right now. The fact is, YOU and a bunch of other morons on this forum, scoffed at this transfer (Cuadrado), derided him as a player, said he was useless, didn't suit our tactics, one-trick pony, will be a flop etc. Now that hes turned out to be useful and key member of our squad, you conveniently and predictably change your narrative to the predictable, "Marotta is a moron for not signing him permanently"

Not even going to go into the Morata deal, because, clearly, we wouldn't have signed him if it wasn't for the clause. Simple as that.
i didn't write permanently! just said he could've agreed on a option to buy.
But i remember when we were about to sign him Marotta didn't want the option to buy to get a better deal later on.
Now they signed Conte and this backfired.
I mean i'm disappointed that now we have to let them go and can't do anything about it

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i didn't write permanently! just said he could've agreed on a option to buy.
But i remember when we were about to sign him Marotta didn't want the option to buy to get a better deal later on.
Now they signed Conte and this backfired.
I mean i'm disappointed that now we have to let them go and can't do anything about it
What if Chelsea didnt want an option to buy? They might have planned to loan him to Roma/Fiorentina/Inter for a season to regain form and then we came in so they chose us. Hes a player they invested over 30M in 6 months before loaning him out after all.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
What if Chelsea didnt want an option to buy? They might have planned to loan him to Roma/Fiorentina/Inter for a season to regain form and then we came in so they chose us. Hes a player they invested over 30M in 6 months before loaning him out after all.
actually they wanted the option for 22 + 3m loan man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)